Reviews for Mentors and Monsters
flikaroo chapter 8 . 9/7
The pairing of Wolverine and Raph is brilliant. And it's nice to see Wolvie acting as the wise man that he is. Raph is lucky to have him as a mentor.
Raphie114 chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
You'd think that 'Logan' was Raph's Juliet insread o' Peter, wouldn't ya?
THE Xenomorph chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Just finished all three stories in this series. Gotta say I love this little universe you've made and I hope to see more.
GothicCheshire chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
Loved it... But seriously though, with the whole 'services that a lot of humans need' or something along those lines and 'to the highest bidder' talk about a little Moulin Rouge... The ending was hilarious though, the whole thing was pretty awesome too. Looking forward to more of your crazy superhero team ups. They're awesome.
PreMaturePoet chapter 8 . 5/3/2008
I'm confuzled by that last line but I thought this was a very good ending. There was very little cheese in this ending if you ask me. But then again I just finished watching the "lost episodes" of Ninja turtles this morning and it was very cheesy. the cheese-ness of that might me screwing with my cheese level of your fic.

no matter, I'm kinda getting tired of talking about cheese.

Love your fics, I hope you'll write another soon.
PreMaturePoet chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!

just not exactly like that...

ah, well, good show! Err.. chapter.

I'm finally able to go back on the comp after drowing in school work only to find that this fic is complete. I must now get to the next chapter.
kIrEigIrL chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
The ending's not cheesy at was funny. Leave it to Mikey to make the last line. The story was simply awesome! D

I'm really glad you said you're gonna have more fics like this. I enjoy your marvel crossovers super much! Can't wait for the next one. See ya then! ;D
Eridani23 chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
I thought the the ending was kinda funny! And I'm happy to hear that there will be more stories, 'cause I really enjoyed this one!
kikineto chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
Great story, and the ending was definitely better than most.
Artemisdesari chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
*Happy Dance!* I loved it, even the ending and I can't wait to see the next one in the series. You're right though, you owe Kurt something HUGE for what you've put him through in this one.

Who's next then? I'm trying to think of who you would pair each of them off with for the other fics... so much choice.

I'll be waiting and staring at my inbox in anticipation

Winged Monkey chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
Wahoo! That was great. Totally liked all of it. :) Can't wait to read your next one. :D
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
Yay! I hope there is! I enjoy reading these stories so much! Keep up the great job!
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
*laughs* Mikey's line is one of the best endings I've seen!

Thanks for this, love these crossovers *bows*
moogsthewriter chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
Oh, yes, more please! I would love some more! _ And I just have to say, this line right here was awesome:

"Like Frankenstein trying to build a time machine to unmake the monster, and just causing a whole bunch of problems with the space-time continuum."

kikineto chapter 7 . 4/16/2008