Reviews for Another Pretty Face
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Type your review here...
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
*snerk*

That was cute. Good capture of Jinx's essential nature.
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
(0o0) GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHA! W its soo soo so f cking cute!(parden my language) but i think i'm in love.(0o0)
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
that's so cute!
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Lol cute and accurate :) Awesomeness xD
Caraqueen chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Lol, way too funny! This was great! Perfect!

~Caraqueen
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
haha, FABULOUSNESS! I actually really love this couple, tho I know pretty much nothing about them and only descovered the pairing thru ff, but this oneshot pretty much embodies all that I love about them. Nice job!
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
It made me go, "Aw" out loud. Not many stories can do that. I hope you're happy.
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
aww, I don't know why I haven't come across this story before, but I'm glad I did. Just the right amount of cuteness - absolutely adorable without overdoing it. D

I really like the ending, it is classic Jinx. After hearing a compliment, her threats turn even more dangerous, but you know she actually likes it. hence, the slight blushing. aww!
New-Days chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
:D

I just love little ideas like this. Nicely executed.
kerricarri chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
A suspended moment in time between them that manages to frankly capture his personality. A subtle thing I was really pleased with was how he was so eloquent in the first paragraph, and then he suddenly breaks off, mid-rant, about all the little characteristics of Jinx just to say she was pretty.

It's that type of flow in this piece that helped to characterize him. Selection of detail was great, especially the specifics involving his power. The drabble did frequently switch off between past and present tense, but it wasn't distracting at all.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Ah. Flinx...has a very nice ring to it if I do say so myself. Nice work.
Seraephina chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I think if you looked for synonyms for the phrase "short and sweet", this would pop up in any online thesaurus.

Basically: This was BALLIN'! :D It was undeniably cute and terribly amusing. I love it. :)
LittleMissWriter91 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Typicall Wally West, aka: Kid Flash. Totally oblivious to what she's ranting about, and only focusing on her pretty face. I can totally picture him doing that. Good job!

Brillient one-shot/drabble/wahtever ya wanna call it.

~*Tsuki*~