Reviews for Dirty Laundry
1waystreet chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
that was hilarious XD
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
aww! i loved it! so good! i loved the ending!
liu chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
the best thing ever!
nick chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
pretty entertaining about how all the heroes except Flash don't know how to do laundry. I found it highly amusing at how Bats' boxers got in WW's laundry.
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh, Flash. He would make the mistake of provoking the Bat. Haha!
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Naughty Bats!

; - )

TwiTragic13

xo
SkysFireLady15 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I was dying from laughter! This is great!
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
HAHAHAHAHA!

I don't normally post a review just to laugh, but it was funny... ;-)
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
bahahahaha! I loved the part about the "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful!" haha great work this made me laugh! Yay for Flash saving the day!
VictorM56 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I'm not sure BM would wear boxers. I tink he would prefer bat-briefs, in black or gray of course. But loved the story.
FanficLoverGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This is hilarious! Hahahah! :D

Totally made my day. *logs in and clicks fave button*

Rianna :)
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Hee hee... no one except the Flash can do laundry. Maybe Bruce should learn at least how to wash his own clothes. Although... I can see why that all his clothes are dark in BB.
Batwing chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
LOved this story
Caroline chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
That was hilarious! I loved it.
Knight Watcher chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
We have got an emergency here! What is it? Laundry! Hilarious and of course at the end of all this sage and wise Alfred gets to do her laundry besides already doing Bruce's laundry apparently.

I can't quite figure out the new digital controls on the newest, I used the old one at my parents' place while I was growing up so getting dazzled by the newest ones is like kind of how Diana feels... all those selections and directions ... ah!

Of course Flash almost said it and probably might have had to dodge two fists at once from Diana and Shayera. Well maybe.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »