Reviews for Dirty Laundry
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was so hilarious! FLASH knew how to do laundry, but none of the others did! LOL.

Miles3

Excellent story.
E chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Yeah! That was awesome!
Water's of Neptune chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Loved it! It was so funny!
CelloSolo2007 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Yeah! Awesome! I loved that part where Flash was racing through the words, "Wombat, wobble, wolf, wolverine, woe." So awesome! Great job, and if you have time, check out my JL fic, 'Shadow of the mind'! It's Martian Manhunter-centered, and kinda dark. Okay, enough about that. This was a refreshing idea for a fic, great job with the writing!

Sapphire
Forlorn Maiden chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Hehee. So cute, so funny! Great job!
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
oh man that is just to good!, i love they way you showed their relation without it being over, "exagerated" like in a lot of the other stuff i have read.
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Okay... girls not knowing how to do laundry... I'm not taking sides or anything, but I thought that ALL women knew how to do their laundry. Guess I was wrong. XD Flash being able to do laundry is intriguing though...

By the way, I love your stories. I like the BMW pairing too.
Karene chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Rotflmao! I loved this story! Awesome and witty.

Always consistently great.

Karene
maverickiceman chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
gr8!get flash to do Shayera's laundry next!
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Good humor piece, I like it.

"Too bad I don’t have an English butler to take care of me." I laughed when I read that.
gummiworld chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
ZOMG, that freaking made my day! (yeah its me-the specter replier-you probably don't even remember me. meh! who cares cuz you're still SO TOTALLY AWESOME! w00t!1/!223) Batman you big joker! Anyway, I'm about to go make christmas cookies for my friends in my French class tomorrow so I'll be brief, this was a silly, fun, delightful piece of lint-covered fluff, and I enjoyed it to the fullest! My inner fangirl would like to thank you. :D
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »