Reviews for Christmas Spirit
purplepam chapter 2 . 2/17
Aww...Drakie-poo's falling for Hermione! I liked Draco's dilemmas in this! A whole lotta dilemmas!
purplepam chapter 1 . 2/17
Hahahah! Your writing is hilarious! Draco is definitely not OOC in this! He behaves exactly like Draco in the books!
Montara chapter 4 . 2/9
It was funny. Thanks for a good laugh! :D
Ifithasapulse chapter 4 . 1/29
Ahhhh! Absolutely wonderful, I really loved it. And Pansy was just so crazy, haha.
I love their banter! This is absolutely perfect!
Ifithasapulse chapter 2 . 1/29
I love the combinations of their personalities. And how she subtley manipulates him into doing what she wants.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 1/30
I had a delayed fainting reaction thingy...
perfection.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 1/30
Hahahaha!
The messily dismember list was brilliant.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 1/30
He was a nobleman!
I love it!
Cold blooded murder?
Even better!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 1/30
Silent laughter!
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 1/28
Oh my goodness, I really loved this. It was witty, charming, and utterly lovable. I absolutely needed this, especially when shirking my own studying. Off to read the next chapter! Great job.
Deya Amaya chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Holy shite this is genius XD
Miss Rune chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
OMG! Best Draco/Hermione story ever!
RunningForward chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
This is so cute!

I love the demonic Christmas garland!
KawaiiScorpio chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
This was an amazingly done short fanfic, and I loved every second I spent reading it. It was brilliant! Just utterly brilliant. ( I think my favorite part of this whole story was when that charmed Christmas carol card got stuck on repeat XD I laughed out loud at that! The mental picture was just priceless!) I'm not usually one to read the shorter fictions, as I love to get lost in longer stories. But it was also your writing style as well as vocabulary that captured my interest. I think if Draco had a couple more Christmassy interactions with Hermione, that he'd grow to like Christmas a lot more than he does ;) Heehee!

Anyway, great job on this. I loved it!