Reviews for An Edward and Bella Christmas
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Thanks for writing this story. What happened to Renee? I kept waiting for her and Phil to at least say goodbye, but they seemed to just disappear.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
If one of the humans sees that the snow isn't melting off their backs, they may become suspicious.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Renee is such a scatterbrain, she probably forgot that they are married!
nightshadowlife chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
awww I loved it, and am super sad to see it ended so abruptly! But I can't wait to check out some of your other works!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
I'd hate Alice in about 10 min. I detest shopping a lot more than Bella does. Unless it's a bookstore.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Very happy for Jake and Elise. They deserve to love each other. And Bella's heart is healed and she has Edward forever. What more could they want?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Yea! Edward makes Bella the happiest wife on the planet. And Jake imprints. Good things happen all around.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
Very, very nice. You don't have to write a description. Long as you let us know it actually happened.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Sweet, romantic, fun, and so Edward and Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Loving this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Kissing in the snow is fun. Getting hit by a snowball at 50 mi and hour would not be so much fun.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
In case no one else has mentioned it, Dartmouth is in New Hampshire. First chapter isn't bad. Sounds like it might be fun.
vivamya chapter 9 . 8/16/2009
really really you had to stop it RAWR!

why did you have to stop i mean this is a great story so there should be a sequal
lilmisssmileen chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
OMC I read this story last Christmas and I loved it! But this christmas I love it even more! Well done! :D:D
Laugh.Live.Love. xx chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
This was a really good christmasy story lol,

I loved it :)