Reviews for The Trouble With Truth
great story :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2016
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT
labroussard chapter 17 . 10/29/2015
I really enjoyed this au. I just wished for more actual LoVe time. :)

This is a great story and with a little more description doesn't even need the tie to VM.
Mischief101 chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
This was an amazing story. I loved it. I want more. I loved that Duncan was her brother. And I like to think that Lily would have changed and eventually found happiness. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story.
spk chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
LOVED it! Great characterizations and amazing job handling V's grief. :)
ames2024 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I really enjoyed this story
thrnbrooke chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
Fantastic!
SeleneHarker chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
Very interesting plot, too bad the switches between tenses and typos are so distracting I can't really focus on the story.
jacksperluvr chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
Loved it
Husky2014 chapter 17 . 2/17/2011
loved it!
where she went chapter 17 . 2/2/2011
You got me with the twist about Duncan;) Nice plot.
StarzOfDraco chapter 17 . 7/23/2010
This was an incredibly gripping read. I started it when I came into work (yep! model worker right here!) and I couldn't for the life of me stop until I was finished. So if I get fired for lack of productivity, I am so blaming you hehe. ) Thanks for the great read.
Islandergyrl chapter 17 . 5/10/2010
Thanks for writing this awesome original story. I love VM and am glad the be able to see it continue on if only in the cyberworld.
Tearle chapter 17 . 11/30/2009
Loved the storyline. I thought it was fantastic - and I love people who have backstories that aren't shared, but well thought-out.

I loved your A/N in chapter 10 - Veronica totally tasers anyone without hesitation, so of COURSE she would hit Logan.

Personally, not enough LoVe for my tastes! But heck, I can't ever get enough LoVe.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 17 . 11/28/2009
Very fun story, though I'm sad that it ended and we don't get anymore LoVe fluffiness.