Reviews for The Trouble With Truth
LoVefan4ever chapter 14 . 1/30/2008
I'm glad that Veronica took Duncan's visit to heart. I can just see Keith being all fatherly too her and it made me feel warm inside.

Can't wait for her to apologize to Logan. She needs to and quickly. I need LoVe! LOL!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Christinamarie712 chapter 14 . 1/30/2008
Awesome Filler Chapter. Cool how veronica is making a turn in her life. wonder how lilly is taking this transformation? Is Veronica going to start swimming and other stuff she used to? keep updating please.
Maiqu20 chapter 14 . 1/30/2008
LoVed it
laugh32 chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
new reader

this story is incredible. the plot is great, the writing is amazing. I love it and can't wait for more.
wishing4epicluv chapter 13 . 1/27/2008
Great chapter, can't wait to see if Veronica takes Duncan's advice with Logan. Update soon!
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 13 . 1/27/2008
Good chapter. Poor Veronica is going to be missing her Duncan but at least she will have Logan.
yuhbjlnk chapter 13 . 1/27/2008
i really like this story. i think it would be cool if veronica got her revenge on lilly. i want to know why she was at her house. and also, logan and veronica have got to get together soon! really good, update soon.
Mallikad chapter 13 . 1/27/2008
Loved the chapter. Loved the Ghandi-Terminator thing. xD
IamRomance chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
wow this story is amazing always making me tear up cant wiat for the next chapter
Beccakell13 chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
You're back with an awesome update :). I really enjoyed the chapter, all things Duncan and Veronica were TOTALLY on. Can't wait for more. I'm not really worried about the Lilly revenge, if it fits, it fits...otherwise I'm all for more Logan/Veronica :)
christykq chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
Wait, Duncan a good guy? No, it can't be. I'm actually liking Duncan's interruption into V's life in this story. Maybe because he's dead? Ha! That was harsh. Anyway, great update. Oh the shit is going to hit the fan now. I hope Logan will accept her apology. He would be a fool not to. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great job. Bring on the LoVe.
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
aww... this was so sweet!

i love this duncan.

but i really can't wait to see veronica talk to logan now.
Christinamarie712 chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
A heart to heart with veronica and duncan very sweet. so veronica has to say sorry to logan, easier said then done. it would be cool to talk with your deceased relatives when you can't move on with life. will veronica start to show her real self now? keep updating very awesome story!
xosummerxo chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
This was a good chapter. I was crying during it. Poor Veronica sooner of later Duncan is going to move on and she have to continue on living. Please continue
Maiqu20 chapter 13 . 1/26/2008