Reviews for The Man of a Thousand Insults
enjoyable story chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Very nice!
Jiraiya chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
So good sorry but its too good for any other words
Anoni Mos chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
FallenWing21 chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Awesome job! I'm glad you finished it! Well written and hilarious! Nice!
Hina chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
For the most part I enjoyed the fix in the beginning. But I'm a bit irritated with the oc character. I just don't like when authors try to make their own characters into a big part of a fic. Even if u did put the oc into a pairing it should have a minor role, not take up half the whole story. Truthfully I skipped most the parts with tetsume. I was saisaku not itachix
Sharpclaws chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Awesome story, I laughed so many times through out this and I absolutely love the title. It's brilliant. This is so going to my favs.
Naty X-X chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
This was a verygood fic, I really liked it! Congrats youre a amazing fic writer! Well I just didnt like this last chapter, but who cares? I dont like any last chapters at all...

Sorry if there are mistakes, i'm horrible in english

caithzadz chapter 11 . 5/25/2010
this fic is very intriguing from the start to finish... i especially loved loved loved loved the last part!
Sakuralinh chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
I simply luv this fanfic! :D
Lobaa chapter 11 . 2/16/2009
I loved it when Sakura cut her hair super short, anger Sasuke, but it has to be weird having short.. pink hair. :) This story was creative and showed that SaiSaku lives on! -woot-
Nemofishy chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
“—and then she said ‘no’ and I was like ‘ah-huh’ and she was like—”

“—good sir, it’s a bargain, truly, for this fine haddock—”

XD OMGOSH! XD That is hilarious. That entire part. I loved it. XDD
123PIKACHU chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
i like the ending :D
123PIKACHU chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
i liked ht last little bit
Ririi chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
Ok, This chapter was fantastic, but I have to ask, why is your friend a gnome?
imanokie01 chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
Hinata is probably on cloud nine because Naruto is taking her out for ramen. Still clueless as ever though, isn't he?

OMG I love how this ended. TO funny really you have outr done yourself. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. :)