Reviews for Inevitable
PrincessBetty01 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
It has to be Albus that's for sure.
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Brilliant! Except for the ending. I wanted more!
In2lalaland chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I originally just wanted to say thank you for answering my questions about 'morning gingerbread' because I now feel so much better and I agree with you that a epilogue would be unnecessary.

But to say this I read this little story that was quite interesting. So funny that Snape never loses his dignity, no matter what.

For some reason the smiling man was Neville to me O.o
NoxSomnium chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was really excellent. I enjoyed it very much. It's not exceptionally gritty, so to speak, but very real. Being myself, I would squeak and squeal and jump up and down if you decided to make it into a chaptered fic. that just happened to end around chapter sixty something, but you're the author ;)
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very good, poor Severus.
AngerClinicPatient98 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
It annoyed the hell out of me how you were so mysterious in this story and never really clarifying anything but at the same time I loved it. It was a really unique story but I probably would have liked it a bit better if there was magic involved. I just think that when JK made this world and these characters she made their magic as a part of them and their personality. Oh well it was still really good.
maraudernumba5 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
i liked it, altho at first i didn't get the metaphor at all and i was like why the heck is umbridge checking snape out? hahahah but anyway it got better as it went along, and i liked it. in my mind [if you hadn't added HIS smile] the highest bidder would've been lily. but im just a hopeless romantic like that...