Reviews for Forbidden Fruit is oh so sweet
UPDATE.
KimOfDrac chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Why did you abandon this story? Oh why? :( *whines*
hmm. D chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
I love it! xD As simple as that! xD
MusicalEscape chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
Aww I really like this so far. I totally ship gred/forge. I know you havent been on since 2008 but I hope you finish this!
oreo-and-proud chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
THATS IT! Aw c'mon you HAVE to continue! This is great! I wanna know what that next dreams gonna be ;) But I guess you're right, when you just don't have anymore ideas, it's hard to continue.
Morgan Pen chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Ugh, so close...! Wonderful build up, with lovely teasings. I hope you come back to write a bit more! The story is delightful and believable.
Ayden Silverflame chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
lol where is the rest? :O
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
Hello Sugared Silence, I came across your story and am begging PLEASE can we have a few more chapters to finish the story? Thanks,lightnshadows.
JH22 chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
OMFG MORE CHAPTER PLZ!
MT Lyfe chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
The dream is HOT! I like how George teases him about it later. Maybe have a chapter with George's PoV when there is more dev in the story? Please Continue!
Amanda-et-William chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
I NEED MORE! UPDATE! LOL :D
Amanda-et-William chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
you are very cruel :..leaving me hanging on end of chapt 5! erg...but it was done splendidly! GREAT!
xcherry dollx chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
-pouts-

sugardollie? am i ever gonna get to read the end of this story?

please say yes -bats my lashes at you- i'm not above bribery.
2love chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
OMG cant wait untill the next chapter! personally i think it is very very very good, plus i love the plot sceme. five stars and keep up with the good work!

i sound so corny XD