Reviews for I'm Not Falling For You
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
awwww i love this story
vampiregirl9705 chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
I absolutley loved this! U have such a great imagination!'
Elosion12 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I thought Ron was Ron King, Rosalie's ex-fiance
QueenAnnie1 chapter 18 . 3/16/2012
that was awesome!

I knew she would always end up with Edward, but I kind of wondered if to create a little drama you would have her pick jake and then realize her mistake and go back to Edward. :)
rebecca chapter 15 . 3/12/2012
It's nice to see someone who feels the same way about Jacob as I do. I love him, but he's not Edward. Anyways great story I really like it. I like that Jacob isn't a horrible person like every other story portrays him as. Even the ridiculous pervert/stalker/annoying/jerk Mikes get annoying sometimes even though I'm not his biggest fan... I really like how you did all of the characters. Besides Tyler, none of them were completely horrible. Most stories make every other boy seem like scum and then there's perfect Edward, or bad boy Edward who turns into perfect boyfriend.
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 18 . 2/24/2012
Amazing ]
Love Begets Love chapter 18 . 2/14/2012
Awee! This was sooo cute! I wish there were more stories like this! I already knew Edward was going to win but I was still on the edge of my seat. :) Too cute. I really love this story. One of my favorites. (: Very well written. You are a very talented writer.
TifAlyson33 chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
great story, nice plot. loved it
Account Currently on Hiatus chapter 18 . 1/5/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, like, a lot. I loved the story, and found it captivating, engrossing even, such epic characters too. I love how you managed to work in Bella's clumsiness, and very wittily too, such a interesting work.
H chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
Epic! Loved every word especially edward hes so cute in this!
MilkyStars chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
AWW! I wanted Ron to stay longer, not win (hes totaly with Hermione) you know, Muggles and all, maybe he could acidentally reveal to someone, ext... but this is awesome :D
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
haha when I heard Zach with spiky blond hair a picture of Zach Morris popped into my head. Very Funny I am showing my age, but I did not even think of Ron of HP. Im hooked cant wait to read more.
blublood9876 chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
hah! wow. the drama and suspense just got to me. but when i looked to the top of the page i noted that you didn't say who bella picks. for keeping cheeters like me i have to respect you. great story by the way.

;D
Riddan chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
This story was real fun!

Is there a sequel?
laura lou who chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
I was skeptical at first.

But, this ended up a great story!

Thanks for writing it!