Reviews for I'm Not Falling For You
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
loving this...great story line...
NewTwilightFan chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Their date was wonderful!
NewTwilightFan chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
Oh boy, now she has to choose. That is going to be devastating for someone. No doubt.
NewTwilightFan chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Go, Bella! I feel so bad for Mike in this chapter. His mother is a shrew!
NewTwilightFan chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
I'm still giggling. Oh my gosh. . . . where do you come up with this stuff? Ow. My face hurts. And my tummy, too.
NewTwilightFan chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Yeah, Tyler was a sleaze. I'm happy the other three have some morals!
NewTwilightFan chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Emmett and Jasper were just too cruel. Wall sits after running? Agony!

And then the breakfast date. Ha ha. What a minx. Talk about an instinct for drama. . . the show producers must have loved that!
NewTwilightFan chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Good riddance. I was so sick of Zack! I can't believe I used to think he was cute in Saved by the Bell! I thought Ron and Hermione were so sweet in this chapter, and Bella's way of handling the elimination ceremonies is way classier than any dating show I've ever seen!
NewTwilightFan chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Too, too funny. What are Ron and Hermione going to do with this house full of crazy muggles? I'm loving this story!
NewTwilightFan chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
You could have given this story so many different treatments, but you chose to give each and every character a real personality and genuine feelings and motivations. This is so much better than any of the actual shows!
NewTwilightFan chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
This is hilarious. I have a family member who competed on a dating show. The stories I heard about the behind-the-scenes stuff were CRAZY! This is fun and really well written. Thanks!
NewTwilightFan chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This looks like it's going to be hilarious. I love that you included Ron! LOL
anon chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Nice. Harry potter, saved by the bell and twilight.
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 18 . 10/23/2014