Reviews for I'm Not Falling For You
dianscot chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
Not sure why E is so set on B already, other than looks. But maybe it's the whole competition thing too?
dianscot chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Good idea, only starting w 7 guys. It'd be way too confusing and boring if it were like the tv show. This B is very unbella but needs to be to fit the story.
dianscot chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Love The Bach, and so excited!
dianscot chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Fun! But what's w the TT in hot? Hott? Huh?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
WoW
Lanigra25 chapter 18 . 10/19/2016
I loved this little sweet fan fic. I was in stitches of laughter through most of it
DLC chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
Babe the ending rocks! Love it and love you
Guest chapter 18 . 7/6/2016
I'm super quiet when I read fan fictions. Which means that I don't normally give out reviews. Please believe me when I say that this is my first review out of all the E/B (or vice versa whatever) fictions I've ever read. And that's a lot. Please believe, okay? Thanks. XP I really liked the way you set up the story and the ending was great, it tied everything up perfectly. I hope you're not weirded (is that a word...? Oh well) out or anything because of the fact that I'm typing this in 2016 when you last updated in... 2014, if I remember correctly. Haha. Anyways, I'm glad I found this. :)
sherryola chapter 18 . 1/13/2016
This was an adorable story. I had to say ewww over some of the challenges. I wouldn't go for a guy who can eat testacles. lol. I've read a couple similar things with Edward as the bachelor finding a girl, but this is the first with Bella doing the finding. very cute. I enjoyed it. I'm one of those definite anti-Jacob people. My best friend is a guy, and he would never treat me the way Jacob did. He would never force a kiss on me, a form of sexual abuse,a nd he would never tell me he would go kill himself if I didn't do something. I liked Jacob int he beginning, but eclipse made me despise him. If I had a daughter, I'd tell her to stay away from men like him. And of course Bella was just as bad in eclipse. lol. Edward had his faults too, but he learned fromt hem and grew which was great to see. anyway, I enjoyed this stoy so much. I'm very glad I found it.
Laaaurennn chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
I laughed the evilest laugh ever when she picked Edward and I will be using those insults and comebacks I loved this story
Laaaurennn chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
RONRONRONRONRON! EDWARDEDWARDEDWARDEDWARDEDWARD!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
Funny
ImmortalSeraphinaa chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
*Cries hysterically* my entire world is ended... Didn't see the signs... Had my heart set on JacobxBella... My hopes were dashed... Incinerated... Shattered... Smashed... Blown apart by dynamite... Ripped to shreds by a wood chipper... Torn down piece by agonizing piece... Slowly cut into cubes by Kronos's scythe... Drowned... Boiled alive... Electrocuted... Sliced into ribbons... Completely and utterly killed.
LotteSCF chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
ee
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
If you DO NOT make her choose Jacob I will find out where you live and kill you in your sleep. Lol. This is a great story, but I couldn't live if Bella went for Edward AGAIN. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE JACOB SO MUCH?
3,323 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »