Reviews for I'm Not Falling For You
Melita Dust chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
i can't wait to see who it is!
MyTwilightRomance chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
I think first Zack, then Tyler or Eric (Not sure which), then Mike, Ron, Jake, and Edward the winner! Those are my two cents.
Divadcreator chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Yay! Edward! hes the best! I really like this fic so please upload next chapter soon
Romantic-Faerie chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
UPDATE! I WANNA SEE WHO IS GOING! i luv edward! hes so cute..i hope he wins! hehe!
Spooky Kat 87 chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
I really like this story. You write really well, and you stay in character really well too. I think Mike or Eric is leaving. Can't wait to find out for sure.
EdwardCullenBelongsWithMe chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
OH, just tell us already, before I go insane. Take Eric, Mike, or Tyler please. XD
behappyhewhispered chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
I about died over the testicles thing. So funny. *whines* I wanna know who's going home!
smile for the paparazzi chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Great chapter! i feel bad for the boys, that would so suck! lol, please update soon!
FairyVampire chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
oh my gosh, i love this story. this is your second story that i totally love. i can't wait to find out who goes home. please update soon.
eamc137 chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
ohh! love your story!. can't wait for the next update. i really hope that tyler or eric would be the first to go because tyler seems like a jerk and a pervert (no offense) and eric coz he doesn't say much and i kinda think that he's using his money to get to bella...oh well i will fully respect your decision anyways. ooh! did i tell you i love your story? well i do!
Kiku-chan214 chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
MIKE! Let Mike go home first! He's too annoying! Either him or Zack! PLEASE!

Kiku
0.oRAWRo.0 chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
you have to update soon i have to know who get the boot
AlkalineLeigh chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
oh holy goodness! update! I wanna know who's going home! I personally think it's going to either be Ron or Zack, but then again, I'm not writing this, you are! Anywho, update soon! You Rock :)
Alice laughed chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
I don't know who to send home.

But I'm having fun reading this.
FabulousLasVegas chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
i want it to be mike, or tyler, but something tells me its ron depsite the fact that he is my second favorite, edward being number one.
3,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 .. Last Next »