Reviews for I'm Not Falling For You
Jasper-Alice-Forever chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
handsome, i love him nickname
IStarEdwardCullen1221 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
This seems like a great story!
Make A Choice chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
Update soon!
RockstarLife chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
I'll say Mike just because he's obnoxious and I don't like him. I really like this story! it's awesome! :-D
RockstarLife chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
I can definetly see some rivalries (sp) in this story! (a.k.a. Edward and Jacob) I really like this story! :-D great job! :-D
embrys-super-awsome-imprint chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
i loved it.
Whiiteyy chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Sowry I didn't review earlier, just being so busy and all. _-

I really like the story plot; so complex and original. I really do like it.

I am guessing it is Zack or Mike. I think Zack is the one because he seems like he really isn't trying, and he didn't even touch his plate! _ And I just don't like Mike; too annoying. Lol xD

Please write more! _

Sh.C chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
I think the first to go home will be... hm... either zack or eric. Both of them were trying too hard. Love the story so far! I know what you mean about finals, I'm so glad they're done. Now I'm just working on my story in peace! Hurrah!
InLoveWithABoy chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Ron...definately, then Zack, Eric, Mike, Tyler
shinyvolvoconvertibleowner chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
totally funny!

so Zack or Mike goes home - my preference is Mike - you've written him as vile as I imagine
Whatev3691 chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
I think Ron or Tyler, because of what she said about "distracted" and Tyler's other comments and stuff. You definitely got the cow testicle thing from Tila Tequila (I'm ashamed I know that)! Update soon!
Make A Choice chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I like it so far, but you messed the numbering up. no worries though, if it helps i have the worst spelling and grammer in the world!

Update soon!
Thissiteislame chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
The only ones I want to stay are Jacob and Edward. Everyone else doesn't matter. _ Especially Tyler and Mike and Zack..blah
dressageprincess chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
My guess is either Mike or Ron. Please don't make us wait to long! I really like this story so far!
Spinnerofdreams chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
I think it is going to be Ron. Obviously he is distracted thinking about Hermione! ;)
3,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 .. Last Next »