Reviews for I'm Not Falling For You
FabulousLasVegas chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
of course Jacob would win that contest even if he isnt a werewolf. i like edwards side visit, shows how much better he is.
Alice laughed chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I date myself when I tell you that I know exactly which Zack you're talking about, and have no clue about the other one.

But Weasley is our King.
Alice laughed chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I'm laughing wildly here. So hard I snorted and hubs just gave the this look like I'm insane.

But the love house... hee hee!

Can't wait to read the rest of this one.
Jessica Potter-Cullen chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Ew! Is Eric going to be like Tailor made from I love New York 2! Please tell me he isn't going to make it to the end! But other than that I love your story!
SmileYellowRose chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
hmm. i want either want eric or tyler going home. Please update soon!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
I'm hoping you're an Edward fan. I want him to win...though, I don't think I'd approve of the first competition. gross...
stupid-unrealiable-vampire chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
UPDATE SOON I LOVE IT! ;D
not done baking chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Do you do homework? Sleep? Eat? Go to class? I can barely get four chapters out a month.

Anyway, great chapter, of course... I didn't catch any foreshadowing. :c It'll keep the suspense up for me though.
wifeyandgirls chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
OK. I like Harry Potter, but Ron's gotta go. He's probably thinking too much about Hermione and that's why he seemed to not really be looking at Bella. And Edward - just as sweet as ever, apologizing for any misconception Bella might've had about his audition tape. And eating all that yucky junk just to lose but a split second? Sucky, but what a trooper. Please update soon! We must know who's going home!
V's Peach chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
You have me intrigued! I am so excited to see where this goes. Keep up the great writting!
backy chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Eric HAS to go home!

My guess is that...

Ron will follow, then Tyler, Mike, and Zach(in that order).

Then in the final round, it'll be Jacob and Edward.

I think Edward should win!

This is GREAT!

Write soon.
lollie-rox-my-sox chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Lol, Jacob WOLF whistled XDXD

And nice with Ron's nick name XD

EDWARD ALL THE WAY!

Keep writing I loved it
Alone in my Mind chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
hmm...i hope the business man or whatever his name was is going home..i dont like him at all really...
lovestoryjunkie chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
j'adore your story!

EB forever or BJ?

mucho thanks for the postings!

are you gonna be udating two chapters each day?

cuz if you are you are totally my newest bestest buddy! xD
kyasurin15 chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
This is so exiting! update soon! great job in writing, absolutely amazing!
3,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 .. Last Next »