Reviews for I'm Not Falling For You
fanfictionalcolic chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
Funny
MrsBennettFrazier chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
*Cries hysterically* my entire world is ended... Didn't see the signs... Had my heart set on JacobxBella... My hopes were dashed... Incinerated... Shattered... Smashed... Blown apart by dynamite... Ripped to shreds by a wood chipper... Torn down piece by agonizing piece... Slowly cut into cubes by Kronos's scythe... Drowned... Boiled alive... Electrocuted... Sliced into ribbons... Completely and utterly killed.
LotteSCF chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
ee
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
If you DO NOT make her choose Jacob I will find out where you live and kill you in your sleep. Lol. This is a great story, but I couldn't live if Bella went for Edward AGAIN. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE JACOB SO MUCH?
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This idea is quite a fun one and I see you've jumped right into a great conversation and all telling introduction via videos of the guys on the dating show! It sure looks to be quite a bit of competition for Jacob, Ron, Mike, Eric, Tyler, Zack, and Edward. Bella is in for quite a treat with everyone vying for her attention.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
God that was such a rush! I mean hell! I think I knew it was Edward but the suspense! Gosh one of the best fanfic I've ever read kep it up!
MixedBalance chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
The. Story. Is. Just. Amazing.
It's so adorable and so full of fluff!
Love the story! Especially at then end... ;)
-Archangel/GallagherGirls/BellaxEdward4-ever
Jordan chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
Well I have no idea what the clue is, but it was definitely evident how much she thought of Edward during her date with Jacob! I almost want to go back and read Edward's date to see if/how often Jacob was mentioned, but I'm willing to bet he wasn't! Also, I really love all that you said about Jacob in your AN. I am in no way Team Jake, but the fandom sees him as such a villain, and he's just... Not. He's just a boy who loved a girl with all he had, and you even made me realize something - Renesmee's arrival in BD really cheapened that love, it nullified it. Even though I'm always going to be Team Edward, Jacob's love for Bella was strong, pure, and young... And it'll stay that way in my mind, BD be d*mned.
cullenlover88 chapter 18 . 5/22/2015
great story
mvo chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Lovely story - however, I am sure someone has already pointed this out to you that cows do not have testicles - from World Book Dictionary: " female of any bovine animal, especially the common dairy animal that furnishes milk." What you wanted to say was Bull's testicles. That actually was very funny.
deadliness chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
did ur friend review at all? did she say good stuff and gave you hints like, sure wish i knew you wink wink.
deadliness chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
what the f is happening! they r going to cancun!
deadliness chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
really good writer. oh and is that really ron weasley and hermionie granger, i guess you ran out of ideas lol
deadliness chapter 4 . 4/13/2015