Reviews for I'm Not Falling For You
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This idea is quite a fun one and I see you've jumped right into a great conversation and all telling introduction via videos of the guys on the dating show! It sure looks to be quite a bit of competition for Jacob, Ron, Mike, Eric, Tyler, Zack, and Edward. Bella is in for quite a treat with everyone vying for her attention.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
God that was such a rush! I mean hell! I think I knew it was Edward but the suspense! Gosh one of the best fanfic I've ever read kep it up!
MixedBalance chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
The. Story. Is. Just. Amazing.
It's so adorable and so full of fluff!
Love the story! Especially at then end... ;)
-Archangel/GallagherGirls/BellaxEdward4-ever
Jordan chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
Well I have no idea what the clue is, but it was definitely evident how much she thought of Edward during her date with Jacob! I almost want to go back and read Edward's date to see if/how often Jacob was mentioned, but I'm willing to bet he wasn't! Also, I really love all that you said about Jacob in your AN. I am in no way Team Jake, but the fandom sees him as such a villain, and he's just... Not. He's just a boy who loved a girl with all he had, and you even made me realize something - Renesmee's arrival in BD really cheapened that love, it nullified it. Even though I'm always going to be Team Edward, Jacob's love for Bella was strong, pure, and young... And it'll stay that way in my mind, BD be d*mned.
cullenlover88 chapter 18 . 5/22/2015
great story
mvo chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Lovely story - however, I am sure someone has already pointed this out to you that cows do not have testicles - from World Book Dictionary: " female of any bovine animal, especially the common dairy animal that furnishes milk." What you wanted to say was Bull's testicles. That actually was very funny.
deadliness chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
did ur friend review at all? did she say good stuff and gave you hints like, sure wish i knew you wink wink.
deadliness chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
what the f is happening! they r going to cancun!
deadliness chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
really good writer. oh and is that really ron weasley and hermionie granger, i guess you ran out of ideas lol
deadliness chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Your One and Only1 chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
Love the ending
Your One and Only1 chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
Why oh why? i love edwrd but when you think about it in reality bella would have fallen in love with jacob. Come on they could be soul mates in fantasy ( i like to fantasy the impossible like you guys but don't believe in them either) but in reality we only imagine edward and when bella fell in love with in the first book she didn't even know about his personallity it's so unrealistic yet i still love twilight. But why hate jacob? I will never understand you people.(sigh)
But i still like this story!
Eve chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
1 of the best fanfic's i've ever read :)
Cory5300 chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
What a great story. You managed to put the perfect amount of humor and romance in this wonderful tale. I couldn't stop reading. I am B & E all the way and must admit you had me a little nervous for a while. Great HEA!
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014