Reviews for Paper Thin
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
A very impressive and detailed one-shot, never seen one of these before, Cyborg was really the right choice, poor Star.
NarikotheShadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Awesome! It was fantastic! :D
Diana Campos21500 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This would be great if you made a sequel
PrincessGriffin1995 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aw. Poor Starfire. She has such a good heart. I love her so much. I love all of the titans. They wer my idols as a kid. I really hope you do another chapter of this. I love when Cyborg steps up to the plate of big brother for Starfire. He's just such a good person like that.
BlueBerryBoo chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
LOL CYBORG HAS GUTS. Cyborg jumped but calmed when he realized it was robin?! i would be afraid robin would snap. :P
i loved this! very well done!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow. As in Double Wow.

Okay, I found you via xXBlackRavenXx's Favorite Authors list, and from this first example I can certainly see why she put you there.

I'm going to sit back and just sort of ... *bask* in the emotionally drenching scenario you painted here. This is a story that, despite its brevity, needs to be digested slowly. Once I've done that, I may give you a longer reaction via PM.

Or I may just chew on another of your stories. ;-D

This goes straight into Favorites.
Arialies chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
awesome. this fanfic could actually be an episode! i hate Robin and his... Robin-ness. Dx he sucks big time. thanks for the awesome fanfic! love the sibling/friendship love here. xD
ihappyblue chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I loved this story. :D
Gui Zhang chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow cool story, I knew Starfire would hear them talking at the end because after all, the walls are... PAPER THIN! Hahahahaha.

Seriously though, I really liked this story. It was good. Man you write nicely.

(By the way, I know this story was written a long time ago and I'm still writing this. :P)
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow... great story! I loved how Cyborg comforted Starfire, it was such a sweet moment. Poor Star, her relationship with her sister was spot-on, I could really understand how torn she felt. Robin disappointed me though... I'd like to know Star's thoughts after hearing all that.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aw! How sweet!

I LOVE Star and Cy friendship stories! So adorable!

Hm...I never thought of Star being hurt after her sister betrayed her again, but wow, I guess she would have been, huh?

Aw! Go, Cy, helping her through her troubles! *U* Such an honest, Starfire-expected reason to cry, too: feeling sorry for the person who's hurt her the most! U

Yikes...that part at the end was good! Gosh, Robin, what a jerk! XD Go, Cy, calling him out on it! Poor Star, though, in a way, having to hear it! I like the idea of 'paper-thin' walls and how it both helped and weakened the team!

Rock on!

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Peregrine Princess chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow, I absolutely love this story. Very nice idea, and you portray it well with your writing.

I love Cyborg to pieces, and there just aren't enough stories that focus on him; if there are, they are all buried beneath the millions and millions of romance fics.

Thank you for this story. You're a very talented writer. :]
Cylor chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Reading this makes me wonder at and lament the fact that such Cyborg-Starfire interaction pieces are so few and far between. Bravo.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Okay, I get the fact that she heard everything they said. How did she take it, though? I can't really explain what I mean by this without coming off as a complete moron, but... (shrug)

You decided to keep it one-shot or what? Hmm...

Later!