Reviews for Sign of Penance
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Babette and Miss Patty are so believably in character that it makes the story even better. I loved their gossiping about Luke and Lorelai within earshot of Luke!
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Interesting take on the return of the blue hat! Really liked this piece, especially the way you ended it-great closing lines!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
good story
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
yay! it was awesome! i love your little oneshots that like explain characters' thoughts at certain times...also i liked the whole table system thing with patty and babette
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
AW! this was so good! I loved the last little paragraph. I never really thought if there was another reason why he put the hat back on besides the fact of the maze. But, this gave me more of why he did it. GOOD JOB!
glo1196 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That was very good. Always wondered about the hat, never bought the fact that it feel behind the stove. No chance of having you continue?
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Yay Luke! That was very sweet, Java - you rock with the missing scenes idea. And all of yours are just so great. And of course, your Babette and Miss Patty...:)
JavaForever chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Nice, nice, nice, nice! (Being up late makes me giddy!) I like all of Luke's thoughts, and of course Patty and Babette are spot on! I always wanted more added to that scene...
gilmoreintraining chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
good story will there be more
Ahodyuinsentaim chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I liked it but I was hoping for some LL interaction or at least a little smut. (hint) maybe (hint) next (hint) time. cheese :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Ooh, wow, nice! I never thought of why he did it. Huh. Great job!