Reviews for The Experiment
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Now I get the whole reference! As soon as I read fireflies though... I had this song stuck in my head lol (Fireflies by Owl City: w. youtube watch?vaI4JLa0hbUw -Remove spaces-) Anyways I wish you would have mentioned this earlier in Practicing, but ah well. I shall continue!

KEEP WRITING!

Sam
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Long long time since I last read this and it still seems to make me giddy! lol. LOVE IT!
MoonlessnightXx chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw, that was adorable thank-you so much for that. Beautiful, cute, funny, sweet, romantic, edward-tastic. Your writing style is similar, I think, to Meyer's. So this is going on my faves for ssure
xx.-waiting-for-my-prince chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
aw

its so sweet!
Sarabiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I like your story, I've added it to my C2 if thats okay :)
antipyro chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
That was simply wonderful. All the suspense, intrigue, humour, action and yeh, romance/lust.

For a first attempt, you shouldn't be so modest. You did really great!

I found the ending a little abrupt and would suggest adding a bit more, maybe of them enjoying the night sky, pin-pointing certain stars/constellations etc., then ending with wrapping Bella into some nice fluffy towels.

For a moment, when Edward was under water, warming up, I thought that he would 'take advantage' of the position and view, as he was infront of Bella, sitting on the natural bench!

Great work regardless.
kafairybliss chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Aw...that was so sweet. Really a great story. Definitely a keeper on my favorite story list.

* Sigh isn't Edward so dreamy...
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
That was REALLY good!
lindyrb chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Wow...very HOT...(in more ways than one!)

Gee...wonder what OTHER experiments they might come up with.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hurray for warm and bubbly!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
That was too perfect! So incredibly sweet!
Infame chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
That was great, I loved it! Thanks for posting!
Twilight.Taco chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I love your writing, everything is so in-character! You portray the characters perfectly, I wouldn't be surprised if you were ACTUALLY Stephenie Meyer under cover! ;) It's brilliant, and I had a LOT of fun reading it! So romantic and sweet, and my heart was fluttering as I read it! Also, the idea and the event that made him WARM was so logical! Wonderful job!
azure0610 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009