Reviews for Luke's First Christmas
Awww...
Kharlan Hero chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Luke is so cute!
And Asch too.

I like how Luke's still learning to talk, but got Christmas right by the end.

The boys gifts to each other were good too. Luke wants Asch to have fun playing in the snow with him and Asch gave Luke snowmen that won't melt. Luke's reaction was so sweet.
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
adorably fun and cute.
watergirl480 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This spin-off of Reflections is such a touching and inspiring story of innocence. I adore how you managed to capture the pure feelings of a young child enjoying their first Christmas that so many people lose over the years. It's really a wonderful source of light to have been able to read this heart-warming piece. Thank you for having captivated me yet again with another series of breath taking moments that count in life. Please keep up with your work, and I look forward to anything else that you do in the future.
xEren-Jaeger chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I only just found out that you did a series of oneshots related to Reflections!

Hence.. Reading!

This one was really, really cute! Luke trying to give Asch a snowman is adoreable 3
Azure-Wulfe chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Awwww, this was so sweet it almost made me cry :o

BabyReplica!Luke is so adorable.. i want to take him home :3 And Bigbrother!LittleAsch is so sweet. Especially when you consider that he's still battling against the fear of being taken away again, and losing the family he fought so hard to get back to. I can really understand Suzanne's worries.

And the Duke needs a kick up the ass, seriously :p I know how it feels to not have your father show up to christmas, and it really does hurt the children, as Asch showed pretty clearly here.

Great work; keep up the awesome fics! :)
applepielover chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
That was adorable, beautiful, and overall well written. After reading it, it left me with a heartwarming feeling. I love the interaction between Asch and Luke. So cute. X3

Corrections:

"“No, asnowman,” Asch repeated slowly, carefully enunciating each sound." a snowman.

"Luke had gotten the right idea about how to hang an ornament on the branch, but he had failed to realize that the ornaments had to go ondifferent branches." on different.

"Asch peaked at them." I think it's peeked (peaked has a different definition.)
UnknownZero chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Gya. So cute it hurts... Escpecially Luke crying over the metled "nomenin." So. Freaking. Cute. :D
MirageInnis chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
that was so cute and touching .

i love all your stories but this i think is my favorite

its a wonderful story
LaFernweh chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This is so cute I cried at the end *is total fail* I love it x3
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Oh my land, that was adorable, and very amusing at points. You did Luke's childspeak quite well. I may have to go find the other one now, to see just how this all came about _
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I read Double Date, and this one shot is also a very nice read. _ Luke is very sweet, and the relationship between him and Asch is very fun to read about. These little windows into their childhood are very enjoyable. XD
RedWingedNinja chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Oh my Gosh! That was so beautiful! I LOVED it! Luke was so cute and the sibling love was so adorable. It makes me wish I had a younger sibling to play with. I actually cried it was so good. Thanks for sharing such a great story. It's definately one of my favorites XD It's too bad that it is Easter time right now. I'm yearning for Christmas! Thanks so much. Please continue to write more!

Ninja MKS
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
That was insanely adorable. I love the fact that Luke tried to wrap up a snowman... Haha, that was so cute and funny.
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
so...cute...i'm gonna favorite this, scream and wish that Asch and Luke were siblings and Asch didn't leave and die...O_O