Reviews for Bella Baseball
Beej chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
I like it when men think bella is beautiful haha
Eyo chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Ohmygodohmygod. Ur sooo good at this that i need to take a break every once in a while from too much fangirling and nosebleed. And its only chapter 2 \(/w/)/
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Lol. Sounds like Bella and Edward are having much more fun these days than in the books lol.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
I love this story! Are you going to update?
Jennifer chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hey this story is good so far, BUT I remember something Bella says while she is in Port Angelas, when she sees a shiny, silver volvo just like Edwards(That's because it is his.) and she was currently angry that he wasn't attending school(Because it was sunny.) and she mumbles something about an annoying vampire(Edward) or something along those lines I believe. So, I believe that Bella has actually called or reffered to Edward as a somewhat annoying vampire. But anywhos. . .it's a GREAT story so far!
emz-08 chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
hehe
CaramelBoost chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Hahaha the ending was halarious; I think it was my favourite part :D I don't really see Edward or Bella saying the phrase 'spread her legs', but that's just me. It did make me giggle as I was reading it though.

xox Carrie
Jordan E chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
omg u hav to continue! this is so good!
Jordan E chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
OMG I totally agree on the cupels thing I HATE it when ppl put Bella and Jake or even Bella and Jasper!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
I love this! I can't wait to see what Alice has planned for Lasertag.

George
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
This is such a cute story! Please continue it!
mckellsaxey chapter 1 . 2/1/2008

Update soon, please!
Oregano Oreos chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Aw.
midnightsun21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I think your story is great. You have a great talent.