Reviews for The End, The Begining
PiperBlue chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
So if Jake was her sun to warm her and light up the darkness that was her life when Edward left, will Edward be her north star, a guiding light for her to follow out of this new dark time of Jake leaving?
I'm enjoying your story, it's an interesting concept and very well written! I can't wait to find out what will happen...
Runs-at-dawn chapter 10 . 3/3/2010
I'm crying
Runs-at-dawn chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
That made me cry :(
Runs-at-dawn chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh shit that's rough
twilight-is-lovee chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
That was really cute, in a really sad way!
Jasline Devereaux chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
Honey, this was cool short story. I really enjoyed it.
Jasline Devereaux chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
That last line sent me into hysterics!
Jasline Devereaux chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
You know, I've thought of taking on a subject like this but I never found any insight on it. Now that I see it written out, I think that I would like to someday tackle it. However, I like how your story is going.
kikiharuka13666 chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
i love the story
grouchtomato chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
This story tugged at my heart... very bittersweet. Great story.
amitiel70 chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
There were some really touching moments in this one, especially the idea of Bella leaving notes in the meadow. But, I just couldn't believe Bella would ever leave her children or that Edward would encourage her to despite the circumstances of the story.
azotochtli chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
As a general rule, I always refuse to read anything where Bella and Jake end up together, so of course I skipped this story of yours... That was until my sisters threatened to ignore me forever if I didn't read it, so I had to... Let me tell you... This is the most wonderful story I have read in a long time! I was in tears all the time... it was not sad... can't say it was sad... but nostalgic... it made me really think about how you can make a bad choice just because you are lonely and think that all is done. Thank you so much for this story! We have sat down with my sisters and analyzed all of it several times. It was wonderful, you are a great writer! Thank you!
GenieBella chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
This was a great story! Sad, because both Jake and Bella had to give up someone they loved to be happy, but they still have someone in the end. She has the Cullens and he has Sara and his kids. That's so sweet! It's still sad that she left little Alice and Charlie, but I imagine all turned out well in the coming years.

Five stars!
GenieBella chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
That is sad. ;_; She's going to leave her kids. I don't know how she stays strong through this.

But Edward is back! Yay!

And Jake has his imprint! So he'll be happy too!...Hopefully.

*reads more*
GenieBella chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Sounds interesting! Can't wait to read more!
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »