Reviews for The End, The Begining
GenieBella chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
That is sad. ;_; She's going to leave her kids. I don't know how she stays strong through this.

But Edward is back! Yay!

And Jake has his imprint! So he'll be happy too!...Hopefully.

*reads more*
GenieBella chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Sounds interesting! Can't wait to read more!
RandyCh chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
WOW! I loved this story... I had tears in my eyes all through it! WAY TO GO!... awesome writing...
cabr chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Beaustiful! I had tears in my eyes the whole time! Thank you.
crazy.twilight.love chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
thats a good story. the ending was sad, but still good.
whitezcar chapter 10 . 10/30/2008
Aww... this is so sweet! You did a great job portraying the characters and emotions in this story!
Camryn-is-my-Heart chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
OMG. I was actually crying! I have a 20 month old baby girl, and I couldn't imagine leaving her purposely. It would be much too hard.

Very bittersweet.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 10 . 10/12/2008
the age difference between bella and edward is a little unnerving and i think you should have touched on that a little-how he looks 17 and she looks 28. but still a very good story-im glad it had a happy ending. :-)
tennispanda chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
That was so sad. I had tears in my eyes in a couple spots. I'm happy about how it ended. I'm glad that everyone found closure and both Jacob and Bella got to have a happy ending. It's just weird how Bella's so much older looking than Edward but he's still really older than her. It's not really weird just sorta. Anyways, it was an amazing story ands you were able to capture everyone's feelings perfectly and the accident was genius. I was wondering about how Jacob would smell Edward and the body wouldn't smell like Bella, I hadn't even thought of a fire. It just didn't occur to me. So, great job writing the story and I'll be reading your other stories too.
vampirelova99 chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
aw that was really sad and cute :) i cant wait to read more of your stories!
demolitionLover chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
...wow.

i'v just read it all and i know i should have reviewed them all which i usually would have but...they were so good i just had to go onto the next chapter!

i'll be telling my friends about this story that's for sure!

oh. i almost forgot to say you have a really good talent for making me cry. this chapter and that last letter she wrote to edward.
LoveCullen chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
this story was so sweet! it even made me cry! and i'm glad you gave it such a sweet ending.
CrazySiriemBlack chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
WOW!

this is the first twilight fic that actually brings tears to my eyes!

I loved it! very original!
BlindingFirefly chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
Wow...I REALLY like this plot idea! I never thought I would, but I do. Very original.
tank-a-roonie chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
please PLEASE continue this story PLEASE I NEED YOU TO!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »