Reviews for The End, The Begining
Knoxdiver chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
Oh. My. Goodness. I really am crying. That was beautiful. Really. Kids are amazing like that. They're just so innocent and sweet. They put the world into perspective. Love it. And you know what? I'm happy for Jacob. I really hope Stephenie gives him a happy ending. I don't want him to be in pain or whatever; I just don't want him with Bella, that's all.
Knoxdiver chapter 9 . 3/4/2008
Oh! That was EXACTLY what I had in mind with the backseat. It's true; I swear! Carlisle IS driving after all. I'm not all about PDA in front of the parentals, you know. *giggles* Trust Alice to come jump into the plan. I really love her. And you. You're totally my hero! You know exactly what gets me going. Enough fluff and cheese to make me happy; enough tragedy and sorrow to make it believable. You really are quite talented.
Knoxdiver chapter 8 . 3/4/2008
10 years, huh? Well, if Carlisle had to get a new car...whatever happened to the volvo? Well, Edward certainly got his wish. Bella had 10 years to live a true life complete with high school graduation, marriage, and children. hee hee! I bet Edward doesn't just want to SIT in the back of the car with Bella. *wink wink nudge nudge* At least, I wouldn't if I were Bella! Cool details with the car accident. I'm glad they were so compassionate when picking out the, uh, Bella double. *snaps* Now bring on forever, baby!
Knoxdiver chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
*tear* Poor Bella. Poor Jake. It's like Sam, Emily, and Leah all over again, only Sara and Bella aren't related and/or best friends. More Edward, please! (You know how I get)
Knoxdiver chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
*facepalm* I'm all giddy and stuff from reading this and then Bella has to go and ruin it by not GETTING IT! Good grief, woman, do you need Edward to put it all in writing for you? *claps hands excitedly* I love this idea. *suddenly gets suspicious* But I know you. There's still 4 chapters left and you have been known to make stuff a little messy just to mess with my head...I'll save the celebration for when it actually happens, I suppose. I can wait 20 minutes!
Knoxdiver chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
Oh! My dear, you do give me the very best fluff. I really did tear up. At least you also made me laugh with the story about Alice. I can totally see that one. Ah. Now the two are reunited. I'm complete! lol
Knoxdiver chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
*gasp* I hope you're feeling guilty because I'm about to break down crying here. Poor Bella. I can certainly empathize with her for constantly pretending for other people. I KNEW that Edward was there, when she heard the rustle nearby. At least he'll make it all better. I'm not kidding. I heart that kid!
Knoxdiver chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
I see...Bella leaves notes and a certain vamp has been skulking around Forks for 10 years...duh nuh NUH NUH (my sad little attempt at suspenseful music :D). I like this story. You know. Despite my aversion for all things werewolf. Or really just Jacob. Whatever.
Knoxdiver chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
Well, I suppose that's one advantage Bella has over Jake that she never had over Edward: he can't hear her heart beat. Score. NO. No, no. Bella is NOT allowed to call Jacob 'love.' *pout* Wow. I'm in total shock. I can't believe that Jacob, for once, isn't jumping on the chance to go take a vampire down. Of course, that would kind of ruin the whole aging process and what-not...hm... *taps chin thoughfully*
Knoxdiver chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Okay, I totally had to read it over like 3 times before I figured it out. Well, the beginning, I mean. Hm. Not much to say. I think everybody knows that this would still have happened if Bella had chosen Jake.
christinemarie13 chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
I didn't realize there was a story of yours that I hadn't read so I made sure I got to it, and it was so good. I definitely cried. The kids were so sweet. Very good work.
xxDeath's Daughterxx chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
okay screw it. my failure notices say you don't exsist. you do exsist right? i swear this is too complicated. i know what you said. and also i tried deleting the review i gave are you sure you can't delete it? well alright then, it just won't work. i'll talk to you tomorrow, when i should have my PMs back. this is too much hell, sorry! peace out with love _ ,..,
xxDeath's Daughterxx chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
well fucking hell, i couldn't go through. here's some of what the e-mail said 'cause everyone can read this.

e-mail:

hey, you there

good. i think i like e-mail better than PMs anyway. if you want mine let me know. i'll trust you. but my e-mail address is very closely related to my name so, but um i'm worried about MSA, and i've tried cliffies remember?

peace out _ ,..,

also just say your e-mail straight out with the whole w. and all-no spaces. pretty please. peace out with love _ ,..,
xxDeath's Daughterxx chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
thank you and them so very much! peace out. got to go! posting soon. Peace out with so much love _ ,.., again thanks and love _ ,..,
xxDeath's Daughterxx chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
yeah, okay i'm REALLY SORRY, but did you know your only allowed 30PMs per day. that's so bogus, again VERY SORRY going through other story. the stats things are wacked. and my reviews went from 14 to 4 which i mention in the begining AN of the next chappie. thanks for the not alone thing. i can't wait to see who answers first. also i recognize hellopants from her reviews to you! peac eout wiht love _ ,.., thank them all for me ;)
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »