Reviews for Love of the Dead
ladyadel chapter 5 . 7/26
I really like this story. I hope you load another chapter soon
Deadpool-girl chapter 4 . 5/27
I love this Kagome and can't wait for the Shippo/Kagome/Edward threesome to come about. I also can't wait to have all these questions answered, like, what happened between Kagome and the Vultori? Who was the ebony haired individual that held some affection for Kagome? Whom were Kagome's masters? Who else has Kagome bedded (maybe Sesshomaru)? But I look forward to finding out and love the story so far. Please update soon.
Lucinda Silver chapter 5 . 4/28
I look forward to the next chapter then!
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 2/19
please write some more. it's good.
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
OMG OMG OMG this is absolutely A.W.E.S.O.M.E! I love it ! Please please please update soon!
Meeshkla18 chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
This is the first inu and twilight fanfic and yu have hooked me to it! I love it and I really hope that you can update this story, it was just an amazing story! I really really hope to be able to read more of it!.
Scarlett D chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE. I love your story! I'm hung up on every word.
Deadpool-girl chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Loved it, please update soon
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
please write some more. what happens next. it's getting good. kagome and jasper are soo cute. have alec or felix enter the love conundrum that involves kagome. is inuyasha the guy trapped with the volturi.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
This story reallllllly aweeessssoommee XD
Loved it
and loved Kagome/Edward pairing
can't wait to see how their relationship progress,
Hope you will continue this story someday and complete it :3
ritzkiaprilia chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
That last part, is he Inuyasha?
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
this story is really interesting! can't wait to see what happens next! please update again soon!
xXKawaii4everXx chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
Is this story going to be continued?
V chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
Please keep going!The story is great.
Insane is my name chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
i don't know how to feel about this story. though i liked it-loved it even- but the kagome and shippo fling is hot! I swear this is just too good but bella sure is getting on my nerves. I love this and Kouga yay! You have to continue sometime. Now if you don't mind i'm gonna read his again.