Reviews for Red White Christmas
rultas chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Ha! He smirked so evilly until house-wives told their children not to look. That made me laugh! But I couldn't really imagine that, anyway! Great story and thank you for the Maligayang Pasko greeting! As you know, I'm Filipino! Merry belated Christmas to all!
MidnightDilemma chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Haha love this part(He smirked so evilly until house-wives told their children not to look.)I can really imagine it! Great job!
Noheals chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
so many C.C's (the word) in this story xD i liked it
Velshard chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Ah that was so sweet (god I sound like a girl) but really that was very sweet and I enjoyed the read a lot, great work once again.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Short, but really nice. Since that kiss on episode 25, I guess a lot of us keep wondering about a possible relationship between those two, that’s why these kind of fanfics are well received.

I guess I’ll read your other two Geass stories.
iruka92 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
He turned the doorknob, and noticed it wasn’t lock. His guessed right, the green-haired girl wasn’t in the room both of them occupied

ada dua grammar mistakes kat sini. oho, malaysian ke? saya baru habis tgk code geass semalam.

a good story. and i support Lulu xx C.C.

JC-zala chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Nah, they weren't ooc here.

It was such a cute Christmas fic. Even arrogant people like them can sit down, relax, laugh, and enjoy Christmas. It's so like C.C. to think of a gift like that. Lelouch too... Hehe...

Very heart-warming, I tell you.

Great job.
sangkun chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
as always, your writing is so good.

i hope you will write a long story with cc x lelouch pairing.

consider it a christmas present.
mizukage24 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Hi, it's me again. Nice. Good even though you are just a beginner writer. I like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to you. Hope you enjoy your Christmas for this year 2007 and next year, 2008.