Reviews for The Human Condition
Leonie1988 chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Great story, You should continue!
Miss Ice Queen chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I have another favorite fic/ author! You tell the story so well and indeed you have a nice grasp of the characters and I love the Jem/Miss Parker dynamic. You have constructed the story so well and it's quite impressive indeed.

I do hope you will update the story..
Tempremental'Bones chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
Completely hooked know it's been a while, but need an update as this story is fanastic.

You have the characters down to a T.

Hoping you update soon.

Much Respect!

J
Anna chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
Great story! Would love to read more!
angelgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Great chapter! I want more soon! You sure had make wait a awful long time for this one! Don't do it again! I'm anxious to see how things will turn out.

Please, update soon! Please, please, please! :)
Bucky chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
Great chapter! I know you wanted it to be perfect, but I think you did the right thing by posting it now. It is perfect in that you kept pace with the story you have previously written. You are moving it along to the climax but at an even pace, even though I can't wait to see how you finish this. In fact I finish it at all, just keep adding sequels! Yes, it would get tiresome for you, but not necessarily for me.

As you tell me and others, just keep writing.
NYT chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
Well, I'd almost forgotten about this! I belive you have more than a few people still interested, but don't make us wait too long.

A few typos here and there, but the story is quite intriguing.
imag1ne chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
VERY nicely done! I am definitely enjoying how you portray the JMPR but, I gotta admit, I like that MP is doing things on her terms (i.e. the way she said goodbye). I think my fav dynamic so far, though, is the one between MP and Jem. You're doing a really good job building that bond and fleshing out the kid's personality. Thanks for posting!
DeceptiveFates chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
yay! an update! still love this story, can't wait to see where you take this...I like how you've meshed the actual plot of the series with your own changes. I look forward to the see what happens at the Centre now that Miss Parker is back. Keep it up! :D

DeceptiveFates
Nancy chapter 13 . 11/25/2008
HOPE IT WORKS; HOPE IT WORKS; HOPE IT WORKS. Well, this is another great chapter. I totally understand why MP leaves Jem and Jarod the way she does - it may appear a little hurtful to them now, but they will understand that it was terribly hard for her. Good ole Syd, very glad that he is one of the good guys - and he does a good job of fending off Lyle - at least for the time being. Look forward to hearing from you again - this is a great story. Keep up your very good work, and, as always, thanks much for sharing with us.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 13 . 11/25/2008
Very good- damn back to the Centre and her lovely- not brother. Good chapter.
hermit hideaway chapter 12 . 11/13/2008
Great story! I'm loving all of the little changes that you made to the original story line. I can't wait to see what happens when they finally get things moving at the center and hopefully get their baby back. Update with more soon, please!
Nancy chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
Hello - haven't heard from you for a while. I am really hoping that you continue this story for us - it is wonderfully written and very exciting. PLEASE UPDATE SOON FOR US. WE APPRECIATE YOUR WORK AND YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH US!
PoodleCharlie chapter 12 . 7/17/2008
Interesting.
imagine chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
having trouble logging in - but wanted to tell you what a great chapter this was. I loved everything from the ring for Jem to MP getting to let off some steam! Keep up the good work - I'm waiting for the next chapter!