Reviews for Her Reply
alicia.brock.129 chapter 10 . 2/18
Hahahaha oh would have loved to see what he say last part would have so funny.
Kentario chapter 10 . 1/10
This took an entire day to read but, OH MY GOD, IT WAS WORTH IT! This story is GREAT and I love you for writing this incredible masterpiece! *bows repeatedly* And the end, oh Gob, yes! *melts from bliss* I just love a good tragedy and a happy ending! This was just…uh, perfect! A bit of grammar here and there but that's fine.
Rachel chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
I just started reading this story last night…. ( actually I read it several times because of my poor English T.T)
It’s truly an amazing story!
from first chapter until the end of the chapters, the story connect very well... it just like it's really continue from the gig ending in soul nomad..
Gig actually really love revya very much but he will never admit/say it in front of her.. (because of his stupid pride), i really wanna see gig's reaction when he realized when he had done at the last chapters..

it's a great story...
every chapters were exciting & never make me bored to keep on reading..
i love all the chapters.. especially Revya fight Liam.. the fighting scene is so cool..

Every small parts u write very detail & it's were exciting..
make me never tired to read it.. i love all the chapter's story
especially when Revya fight Liam.
wkakak it will be very long if i wanna express all my feeling for every chapters.. so i decided make it short :p
hope you won't be bore down by read it

I love Revya, the way she doesn't freak out or hesitate the moment she realizes he isn't Gig and she choose to believe that Gig still alive even Liam told her that he was gone.
They two are the most perfect couple of characters that Nippon Ichi ever make..
I'm expecting u to make a new story about Revya x Gig again and I hope that will be filmed as a anime or movie , so anyone else know how great your story is !
And me, i'll keep waiting for that , so Ganbatte ! Dont lose your hope, and u'll be one of the greatest story maker ever ..
mitsukini15 chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
KYAHHH! Perfect ending! It's so cute imagining that Gig actually kissed Revya.
Estelise chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
One of the best stories I read so far :D.

lol I really like the progress of your story.

AWESOME STORY!
Asabella chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
This was great. I just started playing the game a couple days ago and instantly fell in love with the Gig/Female Hero pairing!

You are a very good writer. You should write another story for the pairing. I would defiantly read it!

I absolutely loooove love love the way you pulled Gigs character off. In the video game (thus far) I haven't any of his actual mannerisms (besides hotpod loving) and I was flailing and freaking out every time he did something that was so arrogant and sarcastic it was cute. I have a whole new respect for him now, and its all thanks to you!

OH, and I'm going to subscribe to this story just in case you add a chapter where Lenette and the others met back up with Gig and Reyva. I would also like to see a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship between the two. IT would be interesting. (hinthint ;))

I'm sorry that this is so gosh darn long, but I was just so thrilled with this story and I realize I'm ranting. But, I just can't help it. So I'll shut up now and go read the rest of your fics! :D
A Girl Called Piplup chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Wow, I know this was done a really long time ago, but I was only recently introduced to the game and am really growing attached to it. Especially Gig, how can you not love him? _

This is a really great story. I was thrilled to see everyone kept in character so well, much better than a lot of other stories I see these days anyway, and I personally found the plot interesting, I just had to keep reading.

I'd better stop before I start my pointless rambling. But thankyou for such an interesting and well written story!

Piplup
spare chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Excellently written, good characterization, and inspired plot. Spotted a few typos here and there but those didn't detract at all to the overall awesomeness of your fic. Gig and Revya's dynamics are spot-on, and I was glad you didn't make them go OOC with a love declaration BUT still made the reader feel the 'true love! Yay' between this, too, unspoken as it was.

I think I started reading your story until about Chapter 6, more than a couple of years ago-? I can't quite recall. At any rate, I was quite pleasantly surprised that you finished it, and beautifully, too! This goes to my faves. _
Kara Shadows chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
eepp! he used her name! and even tried to save her life. how sweet of him!
Kara Shadows chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
great scott! he kissed her! he really, really kissed her! n then left her feeling shocked while he goes for the hotpods? i almost laughed my head off! the ending is great! real sweet!
roxis chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
forgetting to add, i was really amazed at the way you described the fighting scenes. i've been looking for stories that could have brought it in a way to keep it exciting and reading yours was really good. you have potential. (in detailing fighting scenes, i'm a real zero but still hoping to improve)
roxis chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
one final comment. the plot was a bit cliche, you know, being cursed, the first one to come back alive and break it forever. but i must say, you delivered the whole story well, honestly. you kept me wanting to reach for the next chapter as soon as i finished reading it. it is really well made. it wasn't boring at all. some part were predictable but at the same time, very exciting.

gig really did love her, right? but his pride and other attitudes got on the way so he really didn't expressed it. you kept his character alright. :D i like the story a lot. gig will really have a hard time accepting the fact that he kissed her and he'll say he did it out of excitement. reira knew he loves her because of the 2nd offer and not out of selfishness.
roxis chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
when things were really tough to the point of them not making it, gig finally called her by name (which surprised me cause i had the same idea for my fic)

Liam and Reira's story was real and the crimson tear just kept on replaying it so to prove herself that love was meant to be a tragedy and that love will break in times of trials. but to her surprise, gig and revya's story wasn't really that. good thing her copy decided to interfere to show her that. her copy proved it to her but she rejected it often. it was finally time to move on.
roxis chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
wow... i feel so bad for reira. come to think of it, i don't know if what liam did was right because for some, they are a knight first before they are themselves and others are vice versa. i don't know if i can call him selfish but i knew he tried to withstood the pain.
roxis chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
i want to say the fact that gig didn't look for her at first was just like him and the fact that he decided to look instead was also like him. nice. its a good chapter.