Reviews for A KakaIru Christmas Redux
Janie chapter 4 . 5/27/2018
Please tell me there will be more of this! I thoroughly enjoyed the original version from Iruka's POV and you've done so well thus far with this from Kakashi's POV. Please pick up and finish this story, its really good!
jess.c.kong chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Though I am not normally fond of stories that involve multiple POVs of the same event, I think you did a good job of filtering just enough of the original chapter while incorporating enough of Kakashi's POV to make it a "new" read. Really great work!
Sahel chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
Hey, please continue this pOV of Kakashi! I'd love to know what happend in that crazy head, in all the stuff the other fic have.

see ya!
bamby-chan chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
aw, thanks for the read! i love kakashi!
mira1122 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
OMG! You really have to finish this one! Please!
Anyjen chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Well, I've read the original kakairu christmas (which I found absolutely lovely), and I can tell you that I'm enjoying the other party's version just as much, if not more. I would love it if you could continue it. :3
Tai-sensei chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
I loved the first story it was so cute. and this one is already off to a awesome start. Hope to see more soon. Best wishes and good waves.
kirallie chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Can't decide who's point of view I like better, though I think Kakashi's is a little more amusing.
Nebulee chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
That "mm, bendy Irukas" made me laugh out loud - I had a picture of Kakashi imitating Homer Simpson " M, [insert desired item] *drools*" hilarious!
Wolfgirl13 chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Great story so far, but I am curious to know when it will be updated and finished? I already read the other version of this, but I really want to read it from Kakashi-sensei's point of view.

Please finish this soon!
teenagersscareme chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
very cute xDD
LadyMoonveil chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
Hehe, the jounin never learns XD
shipet100 chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
lol
LadyMoonveil chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Haha, it's so very interesting to see how differently Kakashi thinks about the same events. Looks like Iruka's giving him too much credit sometimes, the jounin is basically a completely hopeless (and pervy) lovesick puppy.
Mythalie169-TreeSpirit169 chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
aw...dude...its so adorable! Thanks and I can't wait for the next chapter!