Reviews for Spiral's Beginning
GenghisQuan chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I just want to say that I prefer this version to the one that Bryke did.
Digi-fanCapp chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This is possibly the best telling of the legend I've ever read, thanks! :3
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Damn. You actually write this! It's GREAT!
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ooo, this got recommended at Promptbending, and I'm really glad I decided to read it. This was fantastic! You have a real knack for getting that myth style; I really felt like I was reading an old legend, and I just loved the idea behind it and how it all came together.

Excellent job!
Dantalions chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
ooh, i liked this story. it was a really cool way to have a mythos for the atla universe. sadly, we couldn't hear about something like this in the show.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was creative and beautifully written. Good job!
Fireborn101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
How long did this take you? It is really an amazing work and it tells the story very well. I think that this is the best "avatar beginnings" fic I've read. Really good job.
bluewrist chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Woah, dude...

This is actually pretty incredible. Thanks for posting!
Aristeia chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
WOW. Simply amazing. This follow my headcanon very closely and it was a great read. Fantastic job.
Ivy Vega chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
You hit all my world building mythology kinks. Thanks so much! This was wonderful!
JL chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
What a clever story! The turmoil of the nations coupled with the bickering of the Great Spirits lead to the beginnings of the Avatar. This folktale is very colorful and imaginative. Loved it.
Novanto chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
A very nice piece of work!

May Uxie smile upon you,

-Novanto
zabchan chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
excellent! definitely earns its place on the tvtropes fanfic rec page! I especially loved the creative solutions to calming the four nations
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is an incredible story. I love the way you've chosen to tell it as a fable. It works so well with the Avatar universe. I did notice a typo, though: boarders instead of borders, when the Avatar goes to meet the Air Nomads. But perfect otherwise.
Mary B. Wolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh, wow. This is amazing. Really, truly, wonderfully, extraordinarily, phenomenally amazing.