Reviews for There's Something Rotten In Denmark
what
the
fuck
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
...what have i read,PURE AWESOMNESS!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Crack. Pure hilarious crack. Great job!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This is the best thing I have ever read. I might be exaggerating a bit, but your stories just make me giggle so much.
Pink Bismuth chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Oh my, it would appear I've lost the ability to think straight. This was hilarious and depressing all at the same time. Hilarious in that I've also read an actual betrayed Harry story claiming Harry to be just a 'prawn' and depressing for that same reason. What are the chances that we both read the same story and that this particular typo is not actually common? God I hope it's not.

*Insert massive, hopeless sigh* I think I lost hope in humanity as I realized the 'prawn and pawn' thing isn't even the worst typo I've come across. OH RAGING HORRORS! you've doomed me to self righteous speculation on the grammatical errors of others! ALL HOPE IS LOST!

Anyhoo... I liked this one shot... "And either must fry at the hand of the other" I'm going to have to quote that someday, I don't know how and I don't know when but I just know somehow I'm going to find a way to slip that into everyday conversation.

With much awe, horror, and appreciation,

~Pink Bismuth~
k chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
this is pure genius!

thank you so much!
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Um... hehe this is a very WTH moment.

Great job!

kirby
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
*snicker*
Me chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I had to look up the word 'prawn' first, since I've not heard or read the word before. Probably why I never misread 'pawn' when read a fic like that in the middle of the night. Amusing.
Draco the Spirit Dragon chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Short but sweet.

AlchemyOtaku chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Oh haha :3

First thing I noticed was the name and immediately clicked on it; Hamlet props to you. Love the way you totally ridicule the "Dumbledore uses Harry as a pawn" fanfics...prawn. Genius XD

Well, this fic had me giggling for a couple of minutes. You should feel proud of yourself for making a great parody XD