Reviews for ObiWan and Anakin vs The Microwave
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Hahahahah revenge for revenge lol! Love these jokes and you're stories R so funny! Rofl!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Anakin and Obi-Wan vs. the Microwave... will there be a sequel? Please say there's going to be a sequel... _ ;-P
Dolphingirls chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Good story lol :D!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Hahaha I've had a.. incident with a microwave too. I dont understand what happened though in the story. I decided to warm up a leftover Arbys sandwich so I warmed it up still in the wrapper well let's say it decided to burst into flames. I now know that Arby's wrappers have something in the design (I think some kind of metal) that doesn't like being warmed.
JediBarrissOffee chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh that is CLASSIC! I could seriously picture this sort of thing going on.
Adriannu255 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hahahaha! I've done something similar, except I acctually KILLED the microwave! Very funny!
Rigeekulous chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
. Hahahaha I won't trust microwaves again in my entire life hahahahaha
gone5eva chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Ahahaha! xD rofl, I didn't see 'Obi-Wan' in the title, I just saw 'Anakin vs the Microwave' and thought, "Oh good god, someone's done it."

And you did it epically!
Devsash chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
LOL That's so funny! Cute too!
Aiden Skywalker chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
This story really made me smile. I liked the dialog you had between Obi-Wan and Anakin because it reminded me of a conversation that they would have... sarcastic and accusatory. It also made me think of all the bad things I've done while trying to use a microwave... ha ha.
Writer-Girl91 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Haha! This is a great little scene. I've never done anything like this with a microwave, but, having pulled out many over cooked/petrified meals, I can certainly understand what it would be like. I would laugh... and hopefully not have an asthma attack from the fumes! xD
Girlbender875 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Oh gosh, that happened to you? LOL! Not to be mean, it's just funny!

Girlbender
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Aha, that would be a humorous scene for Anakin, explaining to the healers how his master burnt himself. Reminds me of the time I tried to melt a Reese's cup in the microwave, lets just say it skipped the melting part and burst into a little flame.
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
LOL.
LunaCangiante chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
lol that was funny it reminds of something me and my younger (yeah he towers over me too) brother would do. Yay for random moments of stupidity that makes for good writings.