Reviews for What's Important in Life
Cutter12 chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Your story was enough to bring tears to my eyes. Thanks for writing this.
MissiYoung chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
very interesting take, i really enjoyed it. thank you for sharing it!
csimesser1 chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
that was good lvoed it
epalladino chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
For such an odd AU, this was generally well written. My one complaint is that the trial scene is dealt with in such a superficial manner that the verdict seemed merely arbitrary rather than a logical conclusion to Charlie's crime.

Thanks, Beth
luvnumb3rs chapter 12 . 12/21/2007
Interesting story.
lilfiftyfour chapter 12 . 12/20/2007
Honestly, not bad at all. I really like the fast updates! It's refreshing. Since you mentioned that it was really AU and stuff all was well. I liked that you let the boys show a lot of emotion! :)

Thanks for the story!
JackFrost23 chapter 12 . 12/20/2007
There is going to be a sequel right? I mean you can't leave your readers with, "the next day would begin the healing day...for all of them." can you? To answer your question it was the ending I was expecting but just not so soon.
theallbadhat chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
I think you write very well and I obviously got caught up enough to read this far. However, I have a problem with Charlie being found not guilty after murdering a man and his young son- especially as one of the reasons was that he was mad at Don. That cannot excuse what he did. If he had just helped on the side hacking or doing some math work, I would have been alright with that. But murder- I wonder what the family members of that man and boy think? What about the boy's mother? How did she feel listening to that verdict?

Other than that, I don't mind OOC and stories off canon. I like how you incorporated the title into the story and will keep reading because it is an interesting story. Just gotta find out how it all wraps up.
Lenayvonne chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I don't think the ages of the boys is right. I think there's 5 or 6 years between them. So Charlie should have been around 13.
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
I love it.

I shall marry it.

Do you jam take the LOVELY OH SO LOVELY NUMB3RS FANFIC "What's Important In Life" as your yadda yadda yadda

yes i do. :D

hah, kidding.

continue.
luvnumb3rs chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
Nice to an update.
JackFrost23 chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
That was too short when will the next update be?
luvnumb3rs chapter 8 . 12/19/2007
I am still reading. This is a nice concept I think.
luvnumb3rs chapter 7 . 12/19/2007