Reviews for The Silver Doe
Shiba-san chapter 1 . 2/9
Great story!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 1/26
Very plausible outcome had Ron not shown up. We know Severus was watching to make sure Harry got the sword. He wouldn't have let Harry drown. Very well written
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Please do a sequel! It would be nice to see severus and harry work together and understand each other.
Elless chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Amazing! I almost wish this could have happened, but then the air between Harry and Ron wouldn't have been cleared, not completely, but I still love this fic. Well done!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Aw, so well-written!
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Except for the predictability (which is by no means a bad thing), everything in this story was extremely enjoyable, and I loved this AU. Your take on it is exactly how I imagined it would be, and while it wouldn't have fit with the story, it certainly does pique an interested mind and make one wonder.

It was interesting to see Snape battle Voldemort against the ghosts of his past. This is nearly perfectly written, very very good.
Sybretooth chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
An awesome what-if fic
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
oooh I love this what if! :D I think if Ron didn't come...it would've happened...exactly like that. Excellent piece of writing...loved it! :D
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This story makes me happy. Seriously. I bet Snape would have just Obliviated Harry though, if this had happened in canon, and put the sword back, because Harry's Occumency is bad enough that this risks Snape being exposed to Voldemort and leaving Hogwarts defenseless. Still, I do love it.
onoudint chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
this is awesome. the last few lines are perfect.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is a good story, bloody brilliant.
The Little Swimmy Dudette chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I love how you pulled things form the book itself to really make this work. I'm just going to pretend that this is how it really happened, okay? :]
hypercell chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was great! It rocked!I really really Love it!
TheRavenclawNinja chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was INSANE! Loved it. Very well written and very believable.

Nora xx
Gilaureloth chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
That was great. I love how you really capture the characters, even though the story itself isn't canon.