Reviews for It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Very nice!

I liked the hint at the end that maybe Dean would try to find a way to live. Just a glimmer of a hint, but nice.

I loved Bobby in your story.

Well done.

Hmm...seems coherency after midnight is NOT a given. Sorry - don't think I enjoyed it any less just because I can't express it well. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
This totally meshes with what I think John's response would be to Sam reading the journal -

“What’s good enough for Dean had damn well better be good enough for Sam. He wants to know everything then fine. Now he gets the same treatment, the same training. He has to learn to suck it up. No more kid gloves.”

Great tag! Thanks for sharing it.
dudeedaisy chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
that was sweet. liked the little flashback to what happened when bobby found out about the amulet, also the finnal thoughts from dean, i also wish that this better not be dean's last christmas!

merry christmas to you though

All the best

dudeedaisy x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
This was awesome! I loved how you worked the amulet and that Christmas and the following time at Bobby's in with the rift between Bobby and John. Very nicely done.

A nice little story that really touched me.
carocali chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Very nice introspection. I like Dean's logic of piling up the good memories to hold onto while surviving in Hell.

As painful as it was for Sam, he knew he had to do it for his brother - give him 'the last...' I also like your take on how things went after Sam gave Dean the amulet. And where Bobby stood on all of it; seemingly more of a father than John was.

Good stuff here! Thanks for sharing!

;D