Reviews for Unplanned Journey
Ifab1ndiya chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Mucho interesting! It's so realistic/fresh! The charries are in character too & in a different way. Can't wait to read more.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
This is interesting! It has a Marty McFly feel to it although it's completely different. Using Two-Bit as the main character is even more cool and unique because Two-Bit is laid back & cool!
Midnight Draven chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
ive never read any outsiders fanfic before but this seems promising, assuming you update lol. please.
supersnail95 chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
This story is a-mazing. i've read too many fics where a girl gets thrown into the story, meets the gang, becomes the "new member", falls in love, and really doesn't seem bothered about the fact she just TRAVELED BACK IN TIME. talk about mary-sueness. it gets hum-drummy after awhile

Anyway, this story is very interesting and different.

Shawn talks like a normal person, decides to adjust to the new time,but doesn't seem to "fit in" right away. he's normal, which is one of the greatest parts about him. its great and you MUST CONTINUE.

i liked how, for once, the OC didn't automatically get along with the gang. and instead of staying at the Curtis's (thank god) you put him somewhere else where he could begin to fend for himself.

Absolutely FANTASTIC!

UPDATE!

frizzyhairedloon chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
UPDATE SOON!please im dying!
boo56 chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
update plz:)
FlipWise chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
This right here is nice. It's got steady movement and the characters seem correct in their reactions to Shawn. I'm gonna need you to update since it seems like I'm hooked!
caitly chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
I like it. :)

I can see that you put a lot of research into your story, more so than most. When I write I usually just say that they "paid for it" instead of finding the prices so I don't get it wrong. Also, I like how its not all "omg, like, you guys are from the outsiders! *rapid blinks*" like most 'time-travel' stories.

Reading about a guy being put into the story is extremely refreshing. There are way too many stories where its a girl being put in. I will admit, that I have started, unintentionally, Mary Sue's, but I have had the dignity not to post them. While there are Gary Sue's (I love saying that XD), I've seen, like, two.

Back on track, I really like your story and I can see that you've put a lot of work into it. Keep up the good work and good luck staying away from Suedom!
NittanyLizard chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
I liked it all over again, heheh. Poor Shawn, his fatigue really shows through.

Looking forward to what happens next...

Liz
Mars on Fire chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
I love that he's not sleeping on the Curtises Magic Couch. You've come up with a very plausible thing for him to do. I love all the research about the YMCA too.

Attn writers - research is good! So is your OC doing things like this rather than becoming the gang's new pet.

Longer chappie next time!
NittanyLizard chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
I'm working to get caught up in all of my reading/writing/reviewing, so here's where I am right now :).

I know I already told you this, but I love the new beginning. It's been ages since I read the first version, but I haven't had a chance to go back and refresh my brain, so I'm just going to keep going with this one. Great job with the second chapter, keeping things moving along and bringing in some familiar characters while not rushing or forcing anything.

Shawn's a great character with a great voice and that subtle sense of humor, and it all comes through beautifully in just these two chapters. So again, great job, I'm loving the story, and so sorry I've slacked off in all things writing recently! You'll be getting my reviews in spurts as I get all caught up :).

Liz
Mars on Fire chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
I am glad I didn't re-read the old version before reading this because it's all new to me in a lot of ways.

I love the detail with all the logging stuff, it's really cool to bring all that into the story. RESEARCH. Who'd have thought? lol.

I also like that he meets the Curtises but isn't staying at their place or hanging out with them like best friends. It's nice to see them a little reluctant to trust a guy who came in "from nowhere" as Two-Bit put it lol.

Shawn's had a pretty crazy day - can't wait to see what comes next.
frizzyhairedloon chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
i really love your fanfic. most fanfics that go along the lines of time travel end up somewhat *coughcoughlamecough*...uh... unsatisfactory, if you will. However, I love reading yours and I find it very entertaining. I really like Shawn and the fact that no one seems to like him all that much is highly amusing. oh, and Two-bit has come out as a very likable character, which I like a lot, I love Two-Bit. He's such a good guy, and I like his interactions with Shawn. The coffee thing was just hilarious and too cute. please update REALLY SOON! Like as soon as possible would be really nice. I have a lot of trouble finding Outsiders fanfics that I actually like and I'm so glad that I found yours and that YOU ACTUALLY UPDATE REGULARLY! It makes my day! So anyways, please UPDATE very very soon and keep writing!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
Crazy!
KyrMcC chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
I Like The Story So Far! Can't Wait To See Where It Goes!