Reviews for The Fox's Trick
kaykay1307 chapter 1 . 1/25
Yay Fred's back! Although probably with some major consequences on Nox's part, but eh well.
thou mayest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awesome!
Setari chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This looks most awesome. I figure, seeing as you haven't updated this in about four years that I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I'm gonna add it to my alerts list anyway! Just in case~! w
Luna Lunatic chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I love this I also love Twin Vice and I really hope you update ether of them soon.
Yarrowdays chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Nice! I love all of your stories, no I adore all of them, the ones I've read anyway. They all have an old fairy tale feeling to them, and I can't get enough of it.
Miriflowers chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
XD Ah, Fred...classic.
thespine chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Though it may be an unoriginal idea due to the myths you've taken this from, it is unique to the HP world, and I wouldn't mind reading more. I hope you continue!
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
omigosh im so curious as to where this story will go! update soon! this is so cool... a very unique way of bringing fred back! love it!

-jessi
neville 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
um... for the first time I really don't know what to say to one of your writings. Intriguing, it was, well written yes, and hard to get the mind around. anyway, I wanna see another chapter on this one, too. Makes me wish that you didn't have to go to school and that you could make a living off of writing fan-fiction, but oh well. Definetly something worth reading.
Thefartherside chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I hope this isn't a one-shot. I'd love to read more. This plot bunny has immense potential!
Portal-girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
First time I've seen Nox with magic.

Very cool.
iamjacksbrokenx3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
me gusta! please go on!
Leaviel chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Hey, I don't see any problem with bringing Fred back to life... I mean, if 'I' could bring him back to life-even at the cost of him living off of my own life force-I would SO do it! ...even if he technically is a fictional character... psh! silly technicalities! oh, and speaking of which, if you're going for Fred's WHOLE name, would it be Frederick, as opposed to just Fred?

I like this story... and Nox is a witch! _ teehee... oh, this ought to be interesting! _ I think it'll be cute!
twentysecondrow chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I was a tad confused about the fox spirit bit, but aside from that, you've certainly got me interested! You always come up with the most original plots! I look forwad to reading more. :D
mythicxconvolutions chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I love it! I'm kinda confused with Nox being a witch, but I'm guessing this doesn't tie into the Twin Vice. Cheers! And merry Christmas to you too!

~MxC