Reviews for Switch
Kiko12350 chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
Is this the end
Srylanna chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
I kind of, sort of, maybe hate you for not continuing this.
Katara-Hatake chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
W.T.F. A SEQUEL IS TOTALLY NECESSART HERE!

You absolutely can't give up! I want to read more, I'll die if I don't know what happened to Sak & Sasu-chan and then about the whole Tachi and Sak business!

K-H
Katara-Hatake chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Um..Deidara isn't dead yet...is he?

K-H

-I'm almost afraid 2 read the next Chapter.
Katara-Hatake chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
It was so awkward that I felt it!

K-h
sajiwara chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
I loved this story! It was so beautifully written :')
The story totally deserves more reviews!
Millady chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
OMg... why I read plot without a end!

Please, let us knowing the final!

Best regards!
Jademy chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
Ok, I can't help but ask... Is this all?
I'd love a sequel because it doesn't seem right to leave it here, but weather or not you make a sequel, this was amazing!

Thanks for the story!
moor chapter 17 . 10/9/2011
I adore how much foresight and thought you put into Itachi's plan, and how you developped it through this fic! :D It shows a lot of dedication and plotting, and I really loved reading it!

Thank you for sharing!
Miriae chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow. I'm actually speechless. I was so fascinated with your story. I love every bit, from Itachi's manipulations to Sasuke's apparent re-entry into Sakura's life. I am a strong SasuSaku shipper but there were times in your story that I was actually cheering a ItaSaku end. Your words, the very good scenes captivated me into actually considering (and possibly liking) ItaSaku- and that's saying a lot. :)

Another thing I enjoyed was Sakura's friendship with Deidara. Seriously, I did not expect a good chemistry between the two but in your story, it seemed so fitting. I love their interaction, it was fresh and so likable.

Would you do a sequel? I know it's been two years but I really hope you do write again. I really want to know Itachi's true goal, and of course what happened to the people back in Konoha during Sakura's absence.

Again, congratulations and thank you for writing this wonderful story. :)

Ja

miriae
AnimaniacXOX chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Sakura seemed too obssessive with Sasuke. And I mean it psychologically, I mean like the last chapters, burying her kunai on Naruto's neck and not Sasuke.
Kaze and Kiba chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
I really liked the part about Sasuke dodging the senbon scene. It was very gripping and exciting. I'm amazed she never tried to find out anything about Naruto in all that time. Thanks for the story. K&K
Kaze and Kiba chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
What an interesting fic. Can't wait to see the rest. Good writing and characterization. You should make more fics. Thanks for the story. K&K
RukiaKuchiki285 chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
Um, wow. This was a story! I aboslutely loved it! :) You're such a fantastic writer! I loved the ending...LOVED it! Great job!
AugustClouds chapter 17 . 6/10/2010
I love this! I think you wrote the characters very well, especially Itachi. At times when I was reading this, it was kind of ambiguous, to me, as to what everyones intentions were but that's what made it all the more mysterious and interesting.

The plot was great and deep, I liked how it wasn't light.

The ending part was great, I think you should definitely write a sequel and you deserve more reviews for this story. :)