Reviews for Legion of Superheroes User Guides Season One
Diana Wilder chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
I loved it! Especially the part when you mentioned Saturn girl and that he loves her and all this stuff! In my opinion, you should have put more parts on chappie 4 that show s Saturn girl loves Lightning lad too. It was a great fic however. Continue this!
Lucy in the Sky chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
*sighs* I wish we had these in real life. It would be so cool!
Spectrum51 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Ooh.. can you do Shrinking Violet? Season one- yes, she was only in the Timber Wolf episode, but she was cool.
Agent 22 chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
Liked the chappie
Agent 22 chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
Agent 22 chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
Agent 22 chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Agent 22 chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
Agent 22 chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
That was a pretty good chappie but in Season Three they were planning on bringing her in the show.
Agent 22 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
*claps hands* That was superb
Agent 22 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Agent 22 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Nice chappie *claps ahnds* I read season two
Fire Night Sky chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
When will you update this story? I really think that it was comming along well(i really liked the parts that are ment for the second season!) Maybe in the chapter with Mekt, one of the questions can say that there are several fangirls stalking him and askes what the entire reason for that is.
jay5merlin chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
My favourite line from this entire thing is:

"PHANTOM GIRL will immediately come out and destroy the cage. You now no longer have the cage. Oh well."

jay5merlin chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
Aha! That was so funny i kept on giggling and my aunt who is sitting next to me keeps on trying to look at my screen. Aieeargh! By the way, i have never been fortunate enough to read the comics coz i can't find them anywhere so i don't know their heights, but in the cartoon Saturn Girl is definitely NOT shorter than Brainy (Brainy is shorter than me -.-)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »