Reviews for Song Fic Collection
Krystal of Nol chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Considerando que la historia es diferente, creo que es apropiado el mandar un review aparte :D

Me alegra ver que la increíble Shizuru Viola también puede estar nerviosa, aunque si se trata sobre sus sentimientos hacia Natsuki es lógico. La canción aunque sencilla es muy buena, por la letra y el ambiente de la historia creí que sería una de esas lentas, pero me sorprendió que no fuera así.

Es idea mía o el condenado aire se metió en el camino de ShizNat en las dos historias XD

Oh, este fue subido en el cumpleaños de Natsuki! (sí, soy de esas personas que se fijan en ese tipo de cosas)

Gracias por la historia... oh! una duda, son sólo dos? o habrá más?

K.o.N
Krystal of Nol chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hola! Te mencioné que me encanta cuando las historias sacar a flote el lado romántico de Natsuki?

Sé que los songfics no son realmente lo mío, pero me gusta como haces que las letras de las canciones sean diálogos, además de colocarlas aparte :D

'She had to make sure that her girl forgot this silly ideas and quickly' Sí! Amo el posesivo en esta oración!

Otro maravilloso y sencillo momento ShizNat, gracias.

K.o.N
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
This one was really good too! It made me smile!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
AWW! This was a really sweet and heartwarming one!
countwes chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
good! _
Leebot chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
You know, I'm kind of surprised this fic isn't getting more reviews. You certainly deserve them! Well, here's one from me at least.

You actually bring up an interesting point here about how we always see Natsuki and Shizuru interacting. Shizuru's always the one who's so much more open with her affections, while it's harder for Natsuki. But still, that doesn't mean it isn't important to Shizuru. I'm glad that she learned how to express herself here. The ending of this had me really going "Aw..."
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
great job!
ALEXISSA2 chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Very sweet song-fic and I just luv the song.
jquackers chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
That was a beautiful moment between the two. It really made me smile. (:
nolens volens chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
beautiful! just to beautiful! great this was awsome! thanks!
elfspirit7 chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Awesome! Please update the random updates as soon as you can (well as randomly quick as you can get) XD!
Leebot chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Well, I don't think I can really top what I told you on MSN about this fic, but you did ask for a review here... Anyways, I still love it, and it still gives me that wonderful feeling when I read through it. Your writing is just so naturally romantic. You probably have a really romantic mind naturally... (Note to self: Find this out.) Anyways, talk to you later. *huggles*
sinzi chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
aw... aw... aw... It is so... sweet, so nice, so touching... lovely... This is something nice to cheer me up since I am sad I am working OT...

Thanks!
koalarap chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Nice! lol for once natsuki managed to read between the lines :D
koalarap chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
this is great! the song lyrics blended perfectly into the story! Ive never heard of this song but their convo sounds like it included some part of the lyrics in or am i mistaken?