Reviews for Friends Indeed
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/9
Cool one-shot!
Bear of Cali chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Did I read it for the smutt? No, not really. I read this story because I like these characters, the writing being excellent, and characterization outstanding.

... The smutt is a plus, admittedly.
asaxander740 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
You bastard... now I need to clean my undies.
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Awesome one-shot with a good pairing and the lemon was nicely done.
Elizander chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
A wonderfull one shot story. Well written, well characterization and great sex scene. You should totally try a continuation of this set in an alternative ending to the anime. Just an idea.
The Demon Prosecutor chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Good god, this was your fist time?
Darkcloud02 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
i loved this! this is the first fic ive read that actually had them as a pairing :) made my damn day to finally find one. as an aside, it was well written, the spelling and grammar where great an i kinda look forwards to another if you ever do :)
silverscaled chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Wow, very beautiful! The sex was tasteful and detailed, and all of the other stuff was absolutely amazing. makes me wish this was more of a series rather than the one-shot it seems to be.
Kronos chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I wish you continued this story into a multi chapter fanfic where they end up together as emperor and empress
Zero Gawain chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
grax like me.
Kronos12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was great! I wish you continued this into an actual story though..there aren't enough Lelouch/Milly fics out there which I think is a shame. This was a pairing with great potential, especially a story of how he takes over Britannia AU with her as his lover/Empress. Btw you're a great writer!
l3largus chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
The reason why I think anyone should search for M rated is so that they can find a more realistic story; lemons so that they can find a realistic story with sex on the side. You have done a great job at that. Idk sex is the main point of the story but with the back ground info it doesn't seem like you wrote "hello readers, I hope you have your jerking jergens!" I congradulate you on a story well wrote.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
There's a very small chance that you will read this, but I just wanted to tell you that I love this piece. At first I wanted to read Lelouch/Milly but there's not much to read about them. This however, was a wonderful story that involved more that simply sex. It was a nice story that I enjoyed as well as the background story you gave them. It was lovely and sexy.
cgeass veteran chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
FUCK. This is CURRENTLY the FUCKING best fic I've read since I went to ff. Minimal/no grammatical errors. And don't get me started on the story 3
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »