Reviews for Intravenous
sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
that dead man's blood twist was EPIC!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I liked this better than how the episode went. Well I did like the autoshop lesson in the episode :-)

cool twist that sams blood was poison to Gordon.

Thanks!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
The description here was really amazing. Wonderful scene extension. Really loved this one. Thanks for sharing.
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
WHy did Gordon react to Sam's blood like it was deadman's? Good work! Glad Dean got there in time!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
WOW that was magnificent Jess love love it Shante
Debbie C chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Cool idea. He was totally dead for quite a while... So, even though he was revived, his blood still contains whatever it is that hurts vampires. I hate to say it but being a limp!Sam fan, I loved when Gordon bit him.
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
wow this was awesome. i totally agree though FB was much too short for my liking. i like this whole idea of his blood being differnt because he came bcak from the dead.

it was great how you had him not tell dean. that seems to be one of the biggest problems for those boys though, sometimes i wonder that if they stopped trying to protect each other for a second and were up front with one another...eh jsut crazy rambling, after all if they did that they wouldn't be sam and dean.

lovely job.
jenilee chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I finally got a chance to read this. Wow great job and a what an intriguing idea about Sam. Very cool.

I love this- "Like hot tar, his veins darkened throughout his body,"

This was just darned creepy- "To Sam, it reminded him of a slinky that had a ring out of place, causing the whole thing to topple to one side. Gordon merely laughed, the chuckles causing a chill to race up and down Sam’s spine. Sam watched in shock as Gordon placed his right hand at the back of his skull and his left on his forehead and pulled until his head snapped back into correct alignment."

and loved this " He could feel the tight bandages around his ribs, and the way the material made his skin itchy."

This just made me laugh- “Oh you’ve got to be kidding me.” Sam muttered exasperatedly"

"“No, no, no, no, no.” Dean muttered fearfully"- poor Dean don't think he could handle losing Sam again.

Awesome job on the fight scenes as well.
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Good oneshot! I do tend to wonder know and then wether Sam is truly all HUMAN or something else!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Nice story! I liked this take on what could have happened, with the dead man's blood. That certainly would have been an interesting plot line for the show. Thanks for posting!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
great job on this... i really like the idea of gordon going because of the dead man's blood... interesting.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
haeun chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
as i watched this episode i started day dreaming too XD now im content. the episode seriously did not have enough hurtsam in it :(
FairyElle chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Jess, you are so talented! I loved this one-shot. It was clever, sharp and very intense. I wish this was the way the episode had gone. It would have been perfection. )You have perfect balance between description and dialogue and you can just see everything happening as you go along. Awesome job, girl!
Amy chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Yay, new story! :D Poor Sam, that Gordon is some piece of work. I'm glad he's dead. So what kind of consequences are going to be a result of Gordon's attack? I'm dying to know.