Reviews for What's in a Name?
justawritier chapter 20 . 2/3/2009
awsome story loved it.
XsunflowerX chapter 20 . 9/9/2008
Oh i LOVE this! My favourite of yours thus far!

Love it!
XsunflowerX chapter 13 . 9/9/2008
...Ouch!

Why do he harshest things happen to Phoebe? :(
Sherryn1 chapter 20 . 8/10/2008
i love drabble. i've always loved drabble, its short, and sweet, and brings a smile to ur face.

this definantely did its job. once again i am amazed by ur never ending reservoir of ideas, and i thought so many of them were so good, like wyatt, and chris, and piper, and paige, and prue...i could go on. i wont say wat i liked about each becuase that would be a novel onto itself, so ill say the ones i didnt like. its just constructive, and i hope u dont mind. i was imensly dissapointed in cole's, it might be because he is my favorite male character, i dont know. i was expecting him to scorn his human name portrayed as a teenager learning the art of being a demon, not a whimpering child. penny's section could have been more creative, but it was hardly bad. oh, and i would opt for mel, not meli, but that doesn't matter. i love ur work!
ImagingThings chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
Embarasing...
ImagingThings chapter 16 . 6/19/2008
Yeah... guess that's a bit hard to explain... except for to people who understand what you are!
ImagingThings chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
Patty's grandmother who happens to be Piper's former life... which makes Piper her own great-grandmother... am I the only one finding that confusing?

And... nobody's knows what the P's in Prue, Piper and Phoebe's former lives stand for?
ImagingThings chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Aww... she freaky lied to him!
ImagingThings chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
But... weren't Vivian Leo's first wife... Why do I get the impression that her and Christopher are the same age?
ImagingThings chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Ooh... so future Chris used Perry after his friends but Piper and Leo thought it was his middlename and named their sin Chris Perry Halliwell or what?
CharminJoe1 chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
I love the CHRIS Chapters the most. I haven't read the others because I took my pick, but I hope to soon. They are great ideas.
Anarra chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
nice ending, great job with these drabbles, theyve been fun reading.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 20 . 1/16/2008
I feel that this is the perfect end to your collection though as I mentioned in my previous review, I am incredibly sad that they're finished. I was hoping maybe you'd do Melinda Warren but... Well, like I said I love how you used the title as the last line, that wraps things up nicely. Now that the story is finished I have to say that this is your best one. I think that everything you wrote was for this was a lot of the subtext to Paige's character about suddenly having the life she'd always wished for and then having to deal with it. Best wishes in the future, MidnightLightning36.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 19 . 1/16/2008
I didn't like most of it. Then I read the end. I never really thought about how Cole's and Coop's names are only two letters apart. I love this one, I especially liked reading about a cupid having to learn how much love can hurt. You're one of the most creative writers on the site. I love this collection of drabbles and will be incredibly sad when you're finished.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 18 . 1/16/2008
Sucks for Mel. I thought it was really funny although I think the coincidence would mean that she won't have any other boyfriends to bring home. Of course, the three adults wouldn't be laughing if their relationship ends the same way Prue and Andy's did. Yikes! Really cute though.