Reviews for Echoes
Lee Kyle chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Great writing! First half of New Moon is perhaps Meyer's best writing in the series, and you build on it well.
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Made me cry...really badly :'(
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow! beautiful echo imagery with all the sad and mixed up emotions. Thanks for sharing.
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
o you write very well! :) thankyou for posting this! i enjoyed it immensely 3
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow.

Speechless.

So powerful.

Wow...
Edwardis2bella chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
that was really depressing but it was so well written! i ketp thinking of this song, Misguided Ghosts by paramore... i think it really goes well with this.
ECxx chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
this is really really good
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Heartwrenching. You can feel every emotion, the scream building, hear it echo. Well written doesn't even begin to describe this piece.
Katoo chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
*cry* just what i needed. love it
AccountDisabled1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
And so I've left the one that killed me the most, but was somehow my favourite the last to review.

Though this kills me, and the thought of Charlie holding Bella in her 'zombie' state rips my heart out; this is hauntingly beautiful.

We see the full effect of Edward leaving, and Charlie's note on the necklace was heartbreaking.

Love the screaming thing, sometimes I need to just scream into a pillow (yea, I am normal, I promise) to let it all out.
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I have to admit, this story is not like the others. It made me cry!
purelyromantic chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This was incredible. "New Moon" is my favourite Twilight book simply because the emotions are just so raw in it. And you have kept that rawness (is there a word like that?) really well. I was tearing up while reading it.

Beutiful...
missrat chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Ow - that hurt

Bloody brilliant!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
A very well written story of loss and greiving.
left on the altar chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Dear Angel Ren,

I just read ECHOES. This line is brilliant; I loved the analogy, such incredibly visual insight!

“I watched the water run. And run. And run. How I wanted to run. I wanted to fly away. Not from Forks, but from everything.

I was jealous of the water.”

I believe I love the next one even more,

“Neither of us knew he had been capable of this.”

Wow, that one practically punched me. You are an incredibly gifted writer and ECHOES is a little gem.

On my list of fan fiction that I’ve finished reading is One Dozen Roses with the first denotation of its kind “Favorites”. I hope I can find and read everything you’ve written. Thank you.