Reviews for Enough
Wish for eternal happiness chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Okay, so here's the thing, I am married to Ed so I can get kisses from him anytime but I would love to just once, have it written down at MY expense, not his or Al's or Jazz's or ANYONE else in EXISTANCE's.

Much love.

-Bella

*Turns head, sees Ed and kisses him vigourously, only to be walked in on by the ENTIRE family (Jake included [Poor Nessie's gonna be scarred for LIFE!])*
gryffindorgal87 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I loved it! ]
Bella The Vampire Princess chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
L.O.L I loved it. I think you got all the characters totaly right. Except maybe a little of Edward at the end. But not much, I just dont think he wouldve attacked her like that, he wouldve been gentle.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Very cute but in-character one-shot! I love how it ends with their playful banter instead of all that agnst we see in a lot of the ones where they tell Charlie.
brokenhearteddreamer chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Hm Very cool! I like it! Cant wait for more!
calipalace chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
my kiss is from edward! even though bella and edward are SO meant to be and not jacob! well anyways, that was really cute. and that was DEFINITELY very close to everything edward would say to charlie. all in all, it was great!
Belle07 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
i want one from carlisle no jasper, no wait edward. ah i can't pick!
therisingharvestmoon chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
YAY drama... death kisses you gotta watch them...

“Your mother will have a fit!” Charlie exclaimed, standing again, “You know what she thinks about teen marriage and pregnancies-”

BAHAHAHA, I think that was funny. Okay thats ... wonderful *finds and reads books* I like the whole vampireish thing, and I love Gaspard Ulliel (did it take you as long to learn to spell?) Yeah, anyways...

:D
Caitlin Lynch chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Bravo! I love it! I almost feel sorry for Charlie, but since he's being completely irrational, I don't. Well done, and I love it.
hopeless.romantic.3739 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I totally call a kiss from Jacob! *sighs* Edward is already taken! Anywho, great story, I really enjoyed it! Keep writing!
HHHHHHH7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
great beginning! realistic reaction on charlie's part, great characterization. can't wait for more!
TwilightStarLaughter chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I liked it. I would think Charlie would be more understanding cuz I think he just wants Bella to be happy.

So how bout that kiss ; ) I claim Edward!
Alunamai chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
i love it!
Nudgester chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Great story, I can't wait to read more!
toujoursmoi chapter 1 . 12/18/2007