Reviews for I Asked To Go To Dinner You Thought I Said Torture
bananapineapple chapter 1 . 2/19
This story not only has really good grammar, but the plot and suspense is very interesting. I always love a little whump! Good job!
GlOmP3R chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Oh my gosh I loved this ! Kickass job !
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Honestly, it started out good, but when you really don't feel like reading this, it isn't very welcome...I highly suggest you change the rating back.
But the beginning was really good!
Captain Jinx Rummy chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
I really liked this story :) It's really in character and i loved the tense parts! MAOR Shawn whumpage! lol. The only thing i wished was there, is more recovery/struggling with getting well and more descriptions on Shawn's appearance (sorry i have a weakness.. haha)
cartoon-crazy987 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Hello, I just came back to read your story, because I still really really really really really love it and if there was any other story out there in teh world like this one, well im sure there is, i mean it could be on your profile, oh I should go look at your profile cuz i love your writting and I think I just forgot how to type and...what was I saying? Oh yeah. I love your story.
cartoon-crazy987 chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
hehehhe HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAh my love for this story burns with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns! AH!
Paige chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
This was such a great story that I had to go back and read it twice. Im thinking about reading it a third time. I cant belive you only have 19 reviews for this!

ITS SO AMAZING I COULD DIE!
kamadi chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
This story is pretty amazing! really well written! *thumbs up*
Last Dreamer chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
You're a vary talented story teller. I enjoyed reading this story, can't wait for you to finish Fury and write more stories! Congrads.
snookie306 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Whoops, accidentally put this story on "story alert" when I meant to add it to Favorites, heh. I'm not crazy, really, I knew this fic was finished!

Anyways, you are easily one of my favorite Psych fic authors, brilliant, and this was just... wow. I'm positively awful at reviews, so I'll just leave with this I freaking I loved this.

Yay for Shawn angst!
kinneas chapter 10 . 2/14/2008
Oh man, that was fantastic. Some grammar mistakes here and there, but I stopped caring about a chapter in. Great pacing, great suspense, and just the right amount of beating the living crap out of Shawn.

What is it with this fandom and busting him up, anyway? Poor kid, not that I'm complaining.

I'd also like to add that I'm glad you handled the aftermath in your secret so realistically. No magic wand-waving.
The March Hatter chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
i love you. No seriously, will you marry me? right now? this is the best psych/shawn whumpage story i've ever read. and in light of that fact i want you to become my lawfully wedded author person. you crazy, crazy, genius you.

love this so much i could scream, maybe i'll just do that . . . WO! there all better.

you are awesom, you have insajne talent and i'm not even finished reading yet.

~miki-miki-o.

and get back to me on that marriage thing, okay?
Kizu Mizu chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I liked this.

Supremely well written and characterized. Poor Shawn. Makes me want to huggle him.

Anyway...back to the review!

I think that it might have been better to combine this and the sequel into one, as the ending was rather abrupt and honestly left me wanting for more (which is why I went promptly to the sequel). However, I do understand why you split the two up. So I suppose as a reader I would like the sequel and this story combined, but as a writer, I must commend you on your positively devious ability to send a reader directly from one story to the next.

How very Slytherin of you. :D

Kudos!

Kizume
TwilightG chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
can't wait for the sequel!

Mr. Monk and Shawn working together is bound to be hilarious!
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
Great story! I'm excited to hear there's going to be a sequel!