Reviews for Can You Help Me?
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 21 . 7/26
Loved the ending! So glad Kagome decided to show her true colors! At first, it was a little confusing with Sesshomaru's OC-ness going on, but all in all it was a great fic! Nice job XD
yinyang28 chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
loved the carrie scean!
InuEared Miko of Darkness chapter 21 . 1/14/2012
Absolutely beautiful! Loved it!
xxVamp4Evrxx chapter 21 . 6/24/2011
Question answer:... No way to tell. This story is to good to have 1 best fan because people would would murder each other trying to claim the spot... sooo... you get what I'm sayin', right?
xxVamp4Evrxx chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
Well... if I was Kagome and Inuyasha said that to me I probablly would have jumped him then and there... yet again I've had an Inuyasha obsesion since I was four so... ya. LOVE THE STORY!

3 3
Ms.Brandee chapter 21 . 10/27/2010
Loved It.. So Far, Liking All Your Storys.
Ms.Brandee chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
"Get your grimy half-breed hands off of my peanut butter." - OMFG ! Lmfao... This Made My Night ! Too Funny.
Foofafie chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
I read this story before (did I review?) well I don't remember If it was this story or another one but if you know Carrie you know of the pigs blood incedent it was in a story I read if it were me in thet position I would have walked up to the bitch and writen in blood "Kick the ho (thats me)" on the back of her shirt "(arrow to the crotch) insert here" on her chest "I'm getting inplants" (and other stuff.)
IceShadowKitsune chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i like it! oh and you are right, michigan wheather sucks, rain rain rain
CyndersReign-ThePrincessOfHell chapter 21 . 5/31/2010
I love this story. thanks for writing it. i'm currently working on something like this, but it's more based on my background and my trust issues. if you have any ideas on how i should start it, then please PM me! thx.

CyndersReign-ThePrincessOfHell chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
i would lie. i would say that i would never talk to inuyasha again, then go to the police or whatever the hell law-demon-people are and put him up for sexual assault of rape or something and then run to inuyasha. .
Tori Paige chapter 21 . 4/22/2010
Loved it!
Duchess Rose chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
i love this story

other then that fact that it could be more discriptive in part its amazing (:
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 21 . 1/17/2010
awee XD That was awesome!
inukag4eva2282 chapter 20 . 11/28/2009