Reviews for Letters
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading these little glimpses into your stories but I particularly liked this chapter that featured Charlie! I think these two are a couple that haven’t been featured as much in your other stories, and it was so fun to see an early glimpse. Thank you!
Isabel chapter 16 . 3/12
Hahahah author's note is funny!
Isabel chapter 14 . 3/12
Love these letters, really add so much depth to the characters
Isabel chapter 4 . 3/12
Wonderful idea these letters! You have such a romantic way of writing these points of views!
SWChica2005 chapter 26 . 8/17/2017
After reading this I realized that I am a few chapters behind in "In Light of the Stars" and better catch myself up!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/18/2017
Please update questions and answers. Yours are the best Harry Potter fan Fics I have ever read.
jadely31 chapter 26 . 7/19/2017
wow. i read the full story with Minervs and Jack and loved it then. This letter reinforces their decency and lifelong love. Talk about one true pairing. thanks for writing this letter, best one of this series.
messedupdreamsandmelodies chapter 26 . 7/18/2017
Every time I see that you've updated I get excited! I'm so mad that this fic is just short stories because I need to know if Minerva ever got it and how she reacted! Thank you for continuing to update :)
nicole.cristelli chapter 26 . 7/18/2017
This was lovely, and heartbreaking, and just so honest. I love that Jack allowed himself to be that human. I loved that so, so much, becase we're all such messy, complicated creatures, especially when it comes to love.

I was also really really pleased to see an update from you in my inbox again. I hope all is well, and thank you for continuing to write in this little universe you've created!
SmartKoala chapter 25 . 6/28/2017
I loved these letters especially ch 12-13 & 16 but they all were great. Thanks for adding them to your AU!
thekid146 chapter 24 . 8/29/2016
i love all of these, but this chapter made me cry the most. all in all, well done! i realize you mustve written this years ago but im glad i found it
GUEST chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
So romantic
lojosmom chapter 25 . 3/16/2016
I loved every chapter.
lojosmom chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
I am really enjoying your letters so far. This has been my favorite. I like how you portrayed James to be a mature, loving son. From that one line in the epilogue, most people on FF turn him into a brat. I am glad you didn't.
TnB4lyf chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
I'm barely into this story and it's already amazing!