Reviews for blood limit
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 2/27
Beautiful...Wonderful...thank you for writing the Marvelous Oneshot! ;)
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Sad.
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I just can't stop loving your ItaSaku fanfics! They just take me totally in, I'm in their world whenever I read them .

It's a shame you stopped writing ItaSaku fics, but inspiration comes and goes, right ?

Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
So freakin beautiful. Seriously. You are such a fantastic author.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh my, my, my, my. This is so very well done. I haven't been pulled into a fan fiction like this since... well, ever if it was someone else's. This surprised me very very much and I have to commend you on your... Everything. Your grammar and spelling was flawless, word choice was fullfilling and very understandable, the story, you said you elaborated on Itachi's story all by your lonesome? Well done. It all makes perfect sense as if you were his original author, the same goes for Sakura and I am now more endeared to both characters than ever. I never find fanfiction that I have absolutely no quarrel with whatsoever and I cannot explain enough how happy this makes me! I love the insanity, never saw it before in another, well done, lov it. You gave both characters shortcomings, there was a clear ticking clock to drive the story (objective as well) though be wary of restating some of your themes in explaining Itachi's character, I don't remember where but there were some that said the same thing. Thank u!
helenaphant chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I love love LOVE this story! I think it's one of my favourite itasaku oneshots EVER haha. Definitely rereading this.
Just Kiga chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
you kill me. every single time.
xXYomiXx chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
OMG that was soo sad it caused me to start crying at my collage library, this this is an amazing one-shot good work.
Aista chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
You do angst very well - I'm not being sarcastic either, there's a real art to it.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
OMG OMG OMG Paws! That was so epic, profound and beautiful that it almost made me cry *specially the Itachi's Past part* and I believe your imagination about his childhood was very accurate if we start to think about it. This situation could have easily happened in Narutoverse, because it makes totally sense.
Girl, YOU ARE AMAZING. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES! Come back to us, dearie. Take care :D
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Very nice fic, I really enjoyed reading it. :D
Ikus chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
wow...
Always is amazing read your fics. I feel like I've been transported to another dimension
I love this Itachi ...
Are you thinking in a other sequel?,,,, I will wait for this..

thanks :3
Jademy chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awesome.
Thanks for the story.
Lea chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hi I just read your one-shot blood limit and I'm not goiong to lie; I cried a little bit. the story was sweet and you sticked with the charatcers personallities pretty well. I love the attention to detail, it added so much to the story as well and you used a varity of adjectives and adverb to describe the charaters and their colorful reactions.

I also enjoyed you're author's note and how you admited to pulling it out of your butt but at the same time it wasn't too far fetched. so basically to sum up I really enjoyed your story as well as many of your other ones and i hope you continue to write.
ChinkyBella chapter 1 . 5/15/2012