Reviews for blood limit
Rangegirlperson chapter 1 . 5/15
His 2nd chance...good one, to get rid of the curse/gift and Itachi is the type to still exit in blindness BUT without all the obligations he has now...he will be much happier now with Sakura at his side. Sensing with Chakra instead of eyesight would certainly open a new world for him...
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 4/8
That was... beautiful. It was deep and humorous in ways not to be expected, and the words seem to just flow together. I love your writing; I really do.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Hmm. His decision to blind himself more rapidly puts a lot of pressure on Sakura. He's forcing her to care for a now disabled husband, which although not horrible will be difficult to adjust to. I really hope they worked out :3
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Yay for ideas being pulled out of the butt! Lol it was a really great on
JadeFox chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
How angst ridden!
Though I truly enjoyed your story and look forward to others as well :)
saku642734 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
very awesome story :)
AnimexxLover1827 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Okay, so this may just be me being dense and stupid...so to put it simply, I don't really get what just happened? So I just don't really get why Itachi turned on his Sharingan again and why it meant so much as a "second" chance that he did. Was it be because be wanted to see color for the last time? Was it so that he could see Sakura in color for the last time? Or did it have something to do with the clan? Could you maybe PM me and explain? I'm not really good as drawing conclusions..._" thanks a bunches.
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Beautiful...Wonderful...thank you for writing the Marvelous Oneshot! ;)
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Sad.
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I just can't stop loving your ItaSaku fanfics! They just take me totally in, I'm in their world whenever I read them .

It's a shame you stopped writing ItaSaku fics, but inspiration comes and goes, right ?

Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
So freakin beautiful. Seriously. You are such a fantastic author.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh my, my, my, my. This is so very well done. I haven't been pulled into a fan fiction like this since... well, ever if it was someone else's. This surprised me very very much and I have to commend you on your... Everything. Your grammar and spelling was flawless, word choice was fullfilling and very understandable, the story, you said you elaborated on Itachi's story all by your lonesome? Well done. It all makes perfect sense as if you were his original author, the same goes for Sakura and I am now more endeared to both characters than ever. I never find fanfiction that I have absolutely no quarrel with whatsoever and I cannot explain enough how happy this makes me! I love the insanity, never saw it before in another, well done, lov it. You gave both characters shortcomings, there was a clear ticking clock to drive the story (objective as well) though be wary of restating some of your themes in explaining Itachi's character, I don't remember where but there were some that said the same thing. Thank u!
helenaphant chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I love love LOVE this story! I think it's one of my favourite itasaku oneshots EVER haha. Definitely rereading this.
Just Kiga chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
you kill me. every single time.
Lenaria chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
OMG that was soo sad it caused me to start crying at my collage library, this this is an amazing one-shot good work.