Reviews for blood limit
oooooo├┤oooooooooo├┤opPpPPPppppppp
Bean and Pea chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Whoa
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Sad and sweet is not usually a flavor mix I go for, but wow you did that REALLY well!
XBrightCitiesx chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
O dear gawd my heart, it's going to burst out of my chest with the vigor of a freaking kangaroo.
Beautiful
mickyyoung chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
You write beautifully, I love how your ItaSaku hit me right in the feels!
Rangegirlperson chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
His 2nd chance...good one, to get rid of the curse/gift and Itachi is the type to still exit in blindness BUT without all the obligations he has now...he will be much happier now with Sakura at his side. Sensing with Chakra instead of eyesight would certainly open a new world for him...
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
That was... beautiful. It was deep and humorous in ways not to be expected, and the words seem to just flow together. I love your writing; I really do.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Hmm. His decision to blind himself more rapidly puts a lot of pressure on Sakura. He's forcing her to care for a now disabled husband, which although not horrible will be difficult to adjust to. I really hope they worked out :3
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Yay for ideas being pulled out of the butt! Lol it was a really great on
JadeFox chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
How angst ridden!
Though I truly enjoyed your story and look forward to others as well :)
saku642734 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
very awesome story :)
AnimexxLover1827 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Okay, so this may just be me being dense and stupid...so to put it simply, I don't really get what just happened? So I just don't really get why Itachi turned on his Sharingan again and why it meant so much as a "second" chance that he did. Was it be because be wanted to see color for the last time? Was it so that he could see Sakura in color for the last time? Or did it have something to do with the clan? Could you maybe PM me and explain? I'm not really good as drawing conclusions..._" thanks a bunches.
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Beautiful...Wonderful...thank you for writing the Marvelous Oneshot! ;)
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Sad.
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I just can't stop loving your ItaSaku fanfics! They just take me totally in, I'm in their world whenever I read them .

It's a shame you stopped writing ItaSaku fics, but inspiration comes and goes, right ?