Reviews for Keep Holding On
erika chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
great chapter!
KimaraSims chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Aw. I really enjoyed this chapter. Spike is really changing, thank god. lol. I wonder what happened to Buffy that made them have to move? Well Merry Christmas.

KimaraSims
nichbuket chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
I can just imagin Spike's face after her excuse. Priceless.
Ariel chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Good chapter! I'm glad that Spike seems to know that he is kinda acting like a soon.
Will-Lehane chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Great job Xander! I cant wait to see what happens next!
ashers2015 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
omg, i totally and completely loved it! please update soon! go xander, for making that comment! maybe he'll get through to spike!

-hsmtroyella
StormsofTears chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
It is pretty good, I love how arrogant Spike is, though Angel surprises me, since he's kinda tortured. BUt it was really good. Please write more.
KimaraSims chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Oh yeay. Good chapter. Yeay happy happy happy. Sorry i'm a little xcited now. Really can't wait for the next chapter. And i loved the way Xander stood up to Spike. Sweet. again sorry, hyper and excited.

KimaraSims
Hannah chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
GO, Xander! Haha, someone's starting to put Spike in his place.

I like how you made Spike's home-life influence the way he treats women, makes for and interesting and logical explanation that I'd love to see you elaborate on.

Can't wait for an update! Soon, please?
erika chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
great chapter!
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
another TammyDevil classic in the making...

great start! can't wait to see where you take this, though I do hope that Spike doesn't keeping acting like such a prick. i see buffy putting him in his place, and soon.
Becky chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I really like this, please update soon :) !
Moondancing Millie chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Interesting...
Ariel chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I like this story!Good job can't wait for the next chapter!
Will-Lehane chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Oh! Very interesting!I can't wait to see where you take this!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »